Fascist Fishing Clubs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esox

Why are all working class pastimes being pee'd on. Footy costs over 15 quid etc. I fished a day ticket water until last year - trout, grayling, massive chub, barbel.
No more 'cus someone has taken it over - used to be 2 a day, now x year waiting list!

I want to get my daughter into fishing, what chance do we have?
Any comments on this?

scouse

'River Man'
hi m8
do you know who has got it[?]
and were was it[:D]

dave
scouse (and proud of it)

norm

esox i know what you mean
i hate it when a good fishery turn to matches only on a weekend
charging wot they like plus when you include some times maybe 10 pools the prices start to get ridiculous

but football is getting so expensive in-order to pay the stupid wages that most of these rubbish players are getting

never mind us minions will carry on getting robed just like always

but you know why WE PAY IT it is our own fault for not standing up for selfs

Lid

I don't think it's to do with class, Esox. Just greed!!!!!!!

Lid [:)]

G

Norm, dont get robbed, dont chuffing well go mate, thats the best way, let your feet do the talking, not your pocket

catch me if u can
Andy,

BlythMags

Football only costs 15 per game...........I wish!!

More like 20+ to watch Newcastle!!

I've got to start saving now for next season's season ticket which will be clocking on 450!!

At a rough guess, I reckon I've spent close on 3000 so far this season on watching the Toon (away trips to Bosnia, Kiev, Turin for Juventus game and Amsterdam for Feyenoord game). I'm off to Dusseldorf next week as well for the Leverkusen game and I'm bloody penniless - will probably have to borrow some off the wife!!

I only earn 19,500 per year, in case anyone was wondering?

That's why I decided to take up angling - to save money by having something else to keep my occupied, rather than travelling up and down the country every other week.

Having said that, I've spent more in the last two month than I would have if I'd gone to every away match but at least now I feel like I don't NEED anything more - just a few odds and sods.

Here's to 'cheap' weekends and enjoyable days spent fishing!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.