fancy a swim

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigdavewsf

this little baby has just been caught by a mate of a mate off the coast of north wales

portbeagle.jpg

Copyofshark1.jpg

GetAttachmentaspx1.jpg

GetAttachmentaspx2.jpg

anybody else hear the music from jaws now [:p]

Godber

Priapism! ladies?
Site Supporter
What is it? That sort of thing swimming around is exactly the reason i ALWAYS let the wife and kids get in the water first.[:H]

mastic

The Method Man
North wales as in England and that is a great white if im correct[:0][:0].

Godber

Priapism! ladies?
Site Supporter
North wales as in England and that is a great white if im correct.

No f#@k~@g way[:0] Surely not...please dont say that...i only live 5 miles from the sea and those things have got a long reach[:C]

Last edited:

mastic

The Method Man
Thats the swimming out for me now when go away in 2 weeks if thats whats swimming about in UK waters[:D][:D]. Aint risking something like that chewing on me leg in Turkey[:p][:p][:D]

dave the fish

Site Supporter
They are attracted by the sun reflecting off things.[;)] I would wear a hat if I were you Godber. [:D][:D][:D][:p]

Len Wade

Bog-Monster
Site Supporter
Originally posted by bigdavewsf

anybody else hear the music from jaws now [:p]

The only music I'm hearing is the rattle of my local tackle shop's till, parting company with all his unsold stock of red hydro......[:D]

pegasus

benny
it`s a small great white and i should imagine that if it was caught off wales then it would have made the headlines somwhere.
i know they swim in all the oceans and seas they are very rare the most common shark caught off theese shores is the blue shark.
some sort of wind up i think

wokkie

Riccardo El Paxo
Originally posted by pegasus

it`s a small great white and i should imagine that if it was caught off wales then it would have made the headlines somwhere.
i know they swim in all the oceans and seas they are very rare the most common shark caught off theese shores is the blue shark.
That's not a great white,it's a porbeagle,a.k.a.mackerel shark.pretty common in our water that there are charter boat trips for them and blue shark.They can grow to 200lb+,the biggest shark in our water that we can target with rod and reel[:T]

garethevans1986

North Wales IS NOT IN ENGLAND....dumbass! lol

What did you catch that on - double or triple maggot?

GE

Godber

Priapism! ladies?
Site Supporter
Originally posted by wokkie

Originally posted by pegasus

That's not a great white,it's a porbeagle,a.k.a.mackerel shark.pretty common in our water that there are charter boat trips for them and blue shark.They can grow to 200lb+,the biggest shark in our water that we can target with rod and reel[:T]

Is that supposed to make me feel better!!!![;)]

mocnscott

finally a winner
I have no idea what that is, I'll go with Porbeagle though the reasons above seem convincing enough. As for the great white suggestions don't you think it would make the national news if a great white was caught of the coast of Britain?

Cracking fish though I would love to catch one of those.

Scott

nobby478

miserable old ....
http://www.sportfishermen.com/images/gal/nmfs-shark-placard-9-4-08/nmfs-shark-placard-1.jpg

I thought a Mako or a Porbeagle.

There was a Great White in the channel once, but it was lost[:)]

The Mediterranean, though. Officially there are no Great Whites in the Med.

However, there are several bars on Malta, with Great White jaws pinned to the wall ????????

If you are going to Turkey, watch out for the bacteria on some of the rocky islands near Fethiye. 50 people a year get burnt by the stuff and by God it hurts!

wokkie

Riccardo El Paxo
It definitely is a Porbeagle.There are charter fishing boats going out for them from Welsh coast and south coast[:T]
You can find more informations in HERE

Piker-Dave

aka Common_Carp
Originally posted by Godber

North wales as in England and that is a great white if im correct.

No f#@k~@g way[:0] Surely not...please dont say that...i only live 5 miles from the sea and those things have got a long reach[:C]

correct, and they LOVE bald headed men

wokkie

Riccardo El Paxo
Originally posted by garethevans1986

...What did you catch that on - double or triple maggot?
Funny you should say that,I'd seen lads using 4-5lb size of live pollock as bait[:D][:D]But most are using bigger mackerel,suspended the baits with ballons at different depth as they are unlike the tope that we mostly catching them on the bottom.

Status
Not open for further replies.