False Economy

Dave Spence

MD virtual champion 2020. Golden Pie winner 2018.
Site Supporter
I am in the doghouse, I had a chronic case of the RL's yesterday (thriftiness) and bought 18 loo rolls for £3. Problem is, you wipe your stripe and end up with a hand like a box of chocolate fingers :sick: The missus is not best pleased:(

Scribe

Official Supplier of Pork Pies to the Drowners
Site Supporter
Welcome to the club, I spend so much time in the doghouse I have had an extension & conservatory built on to it. :)

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
If you have access to a Makro account and store go there. They always have deals on loo roll, Andrex and other quality brands, such as buy a pack of 36 and get 36 free for a tenner, etc.
My missus stocks up there everynow and then and we've always got a supply in the cupboard

warrington63

Exiled Northerner
Site Supporter
If you have access to a Makro account and store go there. They always have deals on loo roll, Andrex and other quality brands, such as buy a pack of 36 and get 36 free for a tenner, etc.
My missus stocks up there everynow and then and we've always got a supply in the cupboard
@Dave Spence ,your problem is solved Go to @Dave for a Tom Tit , he has plenty of good loo rolls. No more imitation chocolate fingers (y)

bluemack

Site Supporter
I am in the doghouse, I had a chronic case of the RL's yesterday (thriftiness) and bought 18 loo rolls for £3. Problem is, you wipe your stripe and end up with a hand like a box of chocolate fingers :sick: The missus is not best pleased:(
Dave..........ALWAYS go for 3 ply. (y) ...........notice the thumb has NO brown on it.:)

pauln

Dreadexit
Site Supporter
^^^^^^^^^

EEEEEwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww grease proof paper, slides half way up your back and the paper stank.

Arry

Aitch, Cantankerous old gimmer with "Views"
Site Supporter
Got a Costco ticket... brill... cheaper than supermarkets for some stuff...??

baldpaul

Site Supporter
I’m reading this sat in the golf club waiting to tuck into a sausage and brown sauce sandwich.Thanks Dave.

Dave Spence

MD virtual champion 2020. Golden Pie winner 2018.
Site Supporter
I’m reading this sat in the golf club waiting to tuck into a sausage and brown sauce sandwich.Thanks Dave.
Hang on a minute.......................Golf Club...........................Brown Sauce.........................Is UKZero the club captain?:p:p:p

banksy

Life Member
Site Supporter
The Yorkshire Post serves well, cut into 6" squares and threaded onto a length of Massey Harris baler band.
Though it benefits from being crumpled up before use, for extra effectiveness.

For extra luxury, we used the nick the tissues used to wrap apples, from the village shop.

mickthechippy

space cadet
Staff member
Site Supporter
In days of Old

When knights were bold

and Loo rolls were not invented

you wiped your arse upon the grass

and walked away contented

robert d

Allways trying to improve
Site Supporter
:poop::poop::rolleyes::ROFLMAO: