Fallon Sherrock

Stansthirdboy

Site Supporter
In Memoriam
This girl is killing the male darts world, having knocked out the 11th seed.

Bit of a looker too !!

Wise Owl

Account Locked
With help from the unsporting crowd, I found it hard to watch to be honest, Sulovic is the nicest man in Darts and was Put off his game by the constant harassment from the crowd, not sportsmanlike if you ask me, and if it had been the other way round there would be hell to pay☹️☹️

emmaemma

Site Supporter
She shouldnt be allowed to compete against the men as her feet are smaller so she can get nearer to the sink. This gives her a big advantage on the oche as she is much nearer the dart board....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Stansthirdboy

Site Supporter
In Memoriam
With help from the unsporting crowd, I found it hard to watch to be honest, Sulovic is the nicest man in Darts and was Put off his game by the constant harassment from the crowd, not sportsmanlike if you ask me, and if it had been the other way round there would be hell to pay☹☹

Yep that was very disappointing to hear

She shouldnt be allowed to compete against the men as her feet are smaller so she can get nearer to the sink. This gives her a big advantage on the oche as she is much nearer the dart board....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

So from that we can gather that your missus never looks over your shoulder :D :D

H T B

Site Supporter
she is a bloody good darts player.
Some of her finishing was phenomenal

Wise Owl

Account Locked
I agree her talent is unmistakable but not allowing her opponent a equal bite of the cherry is unsporting .

Lee Richards

Site Supporter
Agree Owly and as much as I love watching the darts I find I start to turn over now after a couple of sets .
The crowd have made it what it is but are now casting a shadow.

"Boring,boring tables" is so mind numbing but must admit whoever thought of Kolo & Yaya Toure was very creative. ?

Maesknoll

Chris
Staff member
Site Supporter
It’s a shame the crowd have detracted from what is a great achievement and she played well, but the continual booing and barracking of both her male opponents was unsportsmanlike, especially whilst they were throwing. Shes’s Playing well enough to beat anyone who gets riled by the crowd, but you’d expect the likes of Anderson, Price and MvG to be able to block the crowd out.

Lee Richards

Site Supporter
Although he struggled last round and not everyone's favourite, on current form Price is the only one who can give MVG a real game ( if both progress deep of course)

Problem is a potentially great match could disappoint as the fans will give him far too much s**t.
Deserved or not it ruins the match up and will affect him.

Lee Richards

Site Supporter
He has previous with Gary Anderson and another.
Had a spell of being an arrogant cock and is paying the price for it.

Dusty

When I saw a photo of her the other day I thought she was in her 40s or 50s, must have had a hard paper round.

mickthestick

Hod job
Site Supporter
Hated playing a Woman when I was a Darter , if you hammered them it was ahh she was just a Woman and if you got beat you never heard the last of it , poor Ted Evetts will be on many a quiz sheet for years to come

Markywhizz

Clueless member
Site Supporter
I’ve got a tenner on her at 2000/1. Not very likely but worth a punt for twenty grand. (She’s not that price now lol)

muskrat

Havin' a Waggle
Site Supporter
When I first heard of her I thought "Fallon Sherrock" might have been a rude spoonerism. :)

Lcn

Agree Owly and as much as I love watching the darts I find I start to turn over now after a couple of sets .
The crowd have made it what it is but are now casting a shadow.

"Boring,boring tables" is so mind numbing but must admit whoever thought of Kolo & Yaya Toure was very creative. ?
I used to love watching the darts but can’t watch it anymore because the naff chanting in the crowd does my head in . Every few minutes it’s stand up if you love the darts , boring boring table and yaya toure , it wouldn’t be as bad if they mixed it up with other ones but it’s literally every few minutes with the same ones now

muskrat

Havin' a Waggle
Site Supporter
If you really want to see some darting skills; watch the top players when the pressure is off.
I remember years ago watching someone (can't recall who) putting 3 darts in the bull, then getting a second set and adding 3 more to the bull without taking the first three out. But wait for it ... he then did it again with a third set !!! Nine darts in a single bull. Amazing!

Total

Site Supporter
If you really want to see some darting skills; watch the top players when the pressure is off.
I remember years ago watching someone (can't recall who) putting 3 darts in the bull, then getting a second set and adding 3 more to the bull without taking the first three out. But wait for it ... he then did it again with a third set !!! Nine darts in a single bull. Amazing!

From an arms length? :oops:

Maesknoll

Chris
Staff member
Site Supporter
When Eric Bristow was in his pomp I went to a night with him, he played people that had qualified in their pubs to play him. He was doing all sorts of stunts, leaving 18 to finish and getting 3 double 3’s, finishing with 3 other doubles and so on. He was toying with all of the people he played, throwing for bulls instead of treble 20’s, throwing for Shang-hi’s but saying what he was going to hit first and so on...... except for one guy, the guy started with a 140, so Bristow hit a 180, the guy then hit a ton and Bristow finished him off in in 11 darts, saying “sorry mate, I couldn’t let you beat me”. It was a good night and he was a decent bloke, had some decent fun with the people he was playing.