Fake Britain

Wise Owl

Account Locked
Definitely changed that would of got me a wrap around In the old days ha ha

Like i said mate no need, i love this site and even behind the scenes try do for it, i know what goes on and what dont in the workings, ok i still love the wind up side and know how far to tek it but its nowt personal.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
The reality of it is a lot of things have changed since we were youths slipping into bars compared to nowadays.
For one, the laws have changed putting the onus more and more on individual members of staff at the venues to ensure underage drinking doesn't go on. Those individuals face personal consequences not only the establishment.
Also, Rynopol (sp) and other substances weren't prevalent back then.
Anyone, responsible, with a 15year old daughter would not want her in bars and clubs drinking. They think they're big and grown up, yet they're still only kids.

End of topic on that one.

mickthechippy

space cadet
Staff member
Site Supporter
lolling my balls off !!!!

couldnt spell rohypnol, so proper gave up on the rest of the benzodiazepines and calls em "other substances"

must be summat to do with those dainty feet !

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
It's not something I need to do on a regular basis MTC, hence the.... (sp) - when you know the spelling might not be roight but can't be arsed checking it lol

Tread lightly lol :D

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Trogg do ya remember when they were purposely getting young girls to try get int clubs and filming em for a documentary ?

SIA, Council licensing and police still do it regularly mate, the SIA are there for when the door staff fail, the council licensing are there to remove the licence for however many days/weeks they deem appropiate and the coppers are there to arrange the prosecutions of doorstaff/ barstaff/landlord.

Pub in Stafford was closed down for 2 weeks after the landlady herself served a 15yr old, i was talking to a couple of the regulars and one of them told me he actually said "she's fit i'd fu** her" when she was stood at the bar, then the police etc came in and revealed what was going on...he said he was glad he didn't actually try to crack onto her cos he'd have sworn she was 19 at least!

Dusty

SIA, Council licensing and police still do it regularly mate, the SIA are there for when the door staff fail, the council licensing are there to remove the licence for however many days/weeks they deem appropiate and the coppers are there to arrange the prosecutions of doorstaff/ barstaff/landlord.

Pub in Stafford was closed down for 2 weeks after the landlady herself served a 15yr old, i was talking to a couple of the regulars and one of them told me he actually said "she's fit i'd fu** her" when she was stood at the bar, then the police etc came in and revealed what was going on...he said he was glad he didn't actually try to crack onto her cos he'd have sworn she was 19 at least!

On the last point it is absolutely crazy how old some girls can make themselves look nowadays with a bit of makeup and wearing different clothes.
I know no end of people with 12 or 13 year old kids who could easily pass as being in their early 20s when they are all dolled up.

Zerkalo

Site Supporter
I lived high as a kite from age 16 to mid 20s. :) Girls were always the worst when it came to that kind of thing. Comes with the territory of being a DJ.

Wise Owl

Account Locked
On the last point it is absolutely crazy how old some girls can make themselves look nowadays with a bit of makeup and wearing different clothes.
I know no end of people with 12 or 13 year old kids who could easily pass as being in their early 20s when they are all dolled up.

My mates daughter is 13 already 5-10 and Natural Blonde, without makeup she would pass for 18.

Total

Site Supporter
I lived high as a kite from age 16 to mid 20s. :) Girls were always the worst when it came to that kind of thing. Comes with the territory of being a DJ.

^^ Your name's not 'Dangerous Dave' is it?;):giggle:

BTMS

Site Supporter
That's the problem especially when you have 3 step daughters and ex serviceman...……… You remember when you were younger and thought nowt of it now older and responsible for there life it changes and had to polish my gun a few times in front of there boyfriends. Best I have heard of my mate had his daughters boyfriend come around to stay for the night he had to sleep down stairs, he went to bed then got up we he heard "noises" sat at the top of the stairs cleaning his gun:rolleyes: major shock too both:whistle: problem solved

Wise Owl

Account Locked
My daughters boyfriend knows who i know and at a funeral once i was introducing him to some of the lads and every one on em said, Look after her ;);) Nuff Sed

Stu

Cant drink anymore
Site Supporter
Oh i know mate, we see some amazing forgeries on the doors, the modern driving licence is one and so is the "citizen card" (voluntary national ID) i saw a girl go into a night club my mate was head doorman at, i ran over and told the guy on the door to check her ID, he told me she had a citizen card and he'd checked it.

I told him he'd better get her out, showed him my badge and told him i knew she was underaged because she is in the same class as my daughter at school...and my daughter is only 15 (this was a 3 years ago) he went and got her really quick!
You Ran???? Who are you kidding lol