FA Cup Weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.

jukebox1

So what scores we going for then lads?
Are Liverpool gonna get tonked and blame the injuries?
Are Chelsea gonna lose and blame Mourinho?
Are Utd gonna win and Pontius is gonna claim its another corner turned and we're all deluded if we think they cant win it?

[:D][:D]
I reckon all of the above [:D]

You?

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
I reckon the 4th one is a dead cert [:D][;)]

shang

Why do we seem to be playing Rotherham every other week ?

jukebox1

Absolute shiite tonight that was.
popped down the pub with the intention of a few jars and watch the game....end up 8 pints down with a singapore chow mein and the p1ss ripped all night :-(
Played well Exeter did but we were woeful at the same time.

Lets see what tomorrows games bring now [:p][:T]

SevernTraveller

Wheres PP gone again?

Hope he has not gone on a sabbatical until United are good again,we will forget who he is.

jukebox1

Originally posted by SevernTraveller

Wheres PP gone again?

Hope he has not gone on a sabbatical until United are good again,we will forget who he is.

Ive heard he's got his own face book group now mate and theres 8 pre pubescent fans that he is brainwashing. Apparently he isn't known as pontius but The Mastodon and he is a fountain of all thing Utd for these young chappies. They regularly have nights out....but they have to have em in the Oxford area as PP cant find no Utd fans closer to him, and as a christmas treat they all dressed up as Rooneh and went to the bingo in search of some old pu55y.
Also in PP's group if you disagree with the Mastodon then you are forced to sit on a step with a pointy hat on with a massive D on the front! And no it does not stand for Dunce but for Deluded apparently.

How do I know all this you might say? Mansfield told me
[:D][:D][:p][:H]

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
Originally posted by jukebox1

Wheres PP gone again?

Ive heard he's got his own face book group now mate and theres 8 pre pubescent fans that he is brainwashing. Apparently he isn't known as pontius but The Mastodon and he is a fountain of all thing Utd for these young chappies. They regularly have nights out....but they have to have em in the Oxford area as PP cant find no Utd fans closer to him, and as a christmas treat they all dressed up as Rooneh and went to the bingo in search of some old pu55y.
Also in PP's group if you disagree with the Mastodon then you are forced to sit on a step with a pointy hat on with a massive D on the front! And no it does not stand for Dunce but for Deluded apparently.

[:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]

SevernTraveller

According to yesterdays media the Chinese are starting a MUTV channel.

This is in response to Real being the mist supported ckub in the world.

Perhaps PP will be the Paddy Crerand version for their CBBC under 5s channel?.

Guess Roy will be moaning about the half time Prawn Cracker fans

[:D]

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
Horse s**t through with a gift from the ref [:p]

Last edited:

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
*****k me the way Desert Head celebrated the penalty you'd have thought he had won the *****oookin cup [;)]

mansfield lad

Originally posted by jukebox1

Wheres PP gone again?

????

Northantslad

'Any indications?
Another home draw for the gooners...so this year and in the last two years, they have been drawn away from home just twice.

mansfield lad

They've not had no hard games either really. I think they knocked liverpool out a couple of seasons ago as I remember watching it when I had crown court in Norwich

pole addict

Unlucky Leicester.
Thought the penalty was probably right , but it seemed harsh as the lad didn't even know where the ball was.
Cracking game though. Spurs certainly didn't deserve to lose.

BrianEmb

Originally posted by pole addict

Unlucky Leicester.
Thought the penalty was probably right , but it seemed harsh as the lad didn't even know where the ball was.
Cracking game though. Spurs certainly didn't deserve to lose.

I thought Leicester were quite negative. Spurs had 73% possession and 24 shots. Definitely a pen as well as he knocked the ball away from Rose's path.

pole addict

Leicester play counter attacking football.
They haven't topped the possession % all season.

Status
Not open for further replies.