Not open for further replies.

lk91

Do you think F2s should be stock in local Commercial fisheries

Last edited:

james16

yes but not too many of them.

Last edited:

Nemp

My own personal thoughts on the F2 situation, would be to only stock new commercials with these fish and see how things go rather than risk a Koi herpes epidemic or some other such manifestation or mutation of this disease or other that may spring from the innoculations/dippings. I have been around through Perch disease and Roach disease. It would be bad all round if for whatever reason there was some kind of killer lurking that had been overlooked in the tests on these F2 fish. Lets give them a quarantine time in the real world under vigorously stringent CONTROL POOLS and LAKES with the full participation of the E.A and other bodies just to be sure.

IF IT AIN'T BROKE DONT FIX IT!

nempster

mattb

cookies gillie!!
quote:Originally posted by james16

yes but not too many of them.

Agree with you on this, a whole fishery with these in would soon become boring, but adding a few to a mixed water would provide some nice variation i reckon.

angling addict. R.D.F.C

josh44

Fish-ing.
Why do we need them? WE DONT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its not as if we are short on carp stocks!!!!!!!!!!!

josh

Last edited:

waza123

yes but no too many or it nackers the fishery up and it gets boring just catchin the f2's

if my leg was any longer it wud b touchin the ground

Carp-Freeek

' Shorty '
apparently they're just normal carp, all female, they will NOT grow to 10lb in 2 years, they grow about twice the speed of normal carp from what Ive heard.

Roll On Summer!

Mattjob

yes as it would add a new dimension to commercial angling but as james16 says lets not be plagued by them ey...

Regards,

Matt

Carp-Freeek

' Shorty '
I bet most people wouldnt be able to tell the difference, I myself cannot.

Roll On Summer!

Status
Not open for further replies.