Evesham Fishing Festival Car Park Rip Off

SoulSoldier

Site Supporter
Did anyone attending get charged £7.00 parking on the meadows car park? I got stopped at the gate and a guy demanded 7 quid I gave him a fiver and I was looking for change and he got a bit mouthy. I asked him for ID and who he was working for, he just kept saying Evesham, I asked Evesham who he couldn’t give me an answer . His mates disappeared and I’m afraid that the red mist started to ascend my wife noticed the signs and demanded our money back which he gave us. The cheeky B*st**d said that I could have Saturday and Sunday free parking.
Don’t you just love those much misunderstood and maligned Pikey Tw*ts.

markthemouse

Your post makes no sense - car parking was £7 and he was only doing his job, also the ferry was £2 parking - why should you get free parking and expect everyone else to pay.

Total

Site Supporter
Did anyone attending get charged £7.00 parking on the meadows car park? I got stopped at the gate and a guy demanded 7 quid I gave him a fiver and I was looking for change and he got a bit mouthy. I asked him for ID and who he was working for, he just kept saying Evesham, I asked Evesham who he couldn’t give me an answer . His mates disappeared and I’m afraid that the red mist started to ascend my wife noticed the signs and demanded our money back which he gave us. The cheeky B*st**d said that I could have Saturday and Sunday free parking.
Don’t you just love those much misunderstood and maligned Pikey Tw*ts.
It seems that Evesham is not a happy place for you to visit!:oops:

https://www.maggotdrowning.com/forums/threads/barnsley-blacks.225039/

baggy

Mark Saunders
The parking at Evesham in the town has been £7 for at least 5 years. I don’t see what your problem is, like others have said if you want cheap parking park at the ferry