Ever had a dodgy evening out in Manchester ?

Wise Owl

Account Locked
Don’t think he was about when I used the Acienda, and hope the burning bum was the curries ??

spanky

Irregular Member
Site Supporter
I saw this earlier... I'm struggling to imagine the course of events and how it plays out. (NB there is a longer article on the dailymail website).

You're out on the lash, separated from friends, rather drunk and your phone has no charge

• So you're approached by a stranger who offers you somewhere to crash / phone recharge / booze / help
  • You go back to strangers place
  • You take a drink from a stranger
  • You black out
  • You get 'attacked'
  • You wake up the next morning, in the strangers flat? And you're walking a bit funny maybe, your watch or phone might be missing and you don't think it's suspicious?
  • So you just make your way back home, blissfully unaware of what's happened to you.

Do real people do this, and over 100 times? I just cant visualise this happening.

Arry

Aitch, Cantankerous old gimmer with "Views"
Site Supporter
So if you woke up after a night on the lash with a sore 'arris... would you tell anyone...?????

Lee Richards

Site Supporter
"Do real people do this, and over 100 times? "
If it's the same bloke going back 99 times after the first time then he needs to stop drinking :ROFLMAO:

"I just cant visualise this happening."
The question is Spanky do you really want to? :)

Wise Owl

Account Locked
"Do real people do this, and over 100 times? "
If it's the same bloke going back 99 times after the first time then he needs to stop drinking :ROFLMAO:

"I just cant visualise this happening."
The question is Spanky do you really want to? :)

Bum Bum ;)

Wise Owl

Account Locked
My first day back today, and i was only on the job 5 mins and was arguing with the Sparky, mind you he is a Cock, but i think when i said i was gonna F..k him he got scared :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Arry

Site Supporter
Having my little sis live in Greater Manchester I can heartily attest that every night out is a dodgy night out... the foul language, pissing and vomiting into the gutters, muggings at knifepoint, beatings, and thats just from the plod and the ladies...????????

62tucker

Site Supporter
He would of got away with it if he didn’t have every rape on his phone/ pc /

Arry

Site Supporter
Bet he weighed in 3 tampons 4 condoms and a 2lb black ribbed anal intruder....??????