• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I sent one in but it was never published

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ojfrancis

been in the local paper about 5 time when i was young (about 7 years ago) and i am on a fishing DVD for about a minute or two, been in a fishing paper called northwest angler. i am well known by loads of anglers round chorley, but also known by loads of bike riders from school and local clubs.

sladey

been in the local paper quite alot of times and have had quite a bit of publicity in match fishing magazine, midland angler and angling times and was in IYCF ages ago when i fist started fishing, with a barbel i caught, had a few more since then though.[:D]

badpegpicker

Proud to be a.....
As a junior I was in our local paper nearly every week in the fishing section, used to win alot of matches back then.

God knows what happened, seemed to all go wrong when I met my first "proper" girlfriend, cant think why? lol

Now, even if I win one of our club matches, all I get is a quick mention in the results

mouse77

I was in Match Fishing magazine...

I was number 10 (i think) in the "would you let your daughter marry this man" thingy...

shootinfishin

Better than slappy
originally posted by mouse77
quote:I was on weekend watchdog once fishing the Shroppie at market Drayton...

I had to walk over a bridge and say "morning George" to Jazz singer George Melly...

and also

quote: I was in Match Fishing magazine...

I was number 10 (i think) in the "would you let your daughter marry this man" thingy...

But what he's leaving out is that he was the lead oompa loompa in the film "Charlie and the chocolate factory"[;)] His biggest (no offence) part to date![;)][;)]

You started it mouse mate [:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]

shootinfishin

Better than slappy
quote:Whats one of them then Delia?
LMAO

incidentally mouse there is now a 'Portsmouth Area Royal Navy Gay and Lesbian Society' *safeguard* They advertise their weekly meetings on daily orders![:0] That raised a few eyebrows at first![:D]

shootinfishin

Better than slappy
Safeguard! with contact LTCDR This and CPOPTI That for more details[:0] They meet in a pub in portsmouth on the first wednesday of the month, can't remember the pubs name though[:D] Drummonds is gone LOL

shootinfishin

Better than slappy
Yeah I was an all![:D]
You decided to come to silversprings yet!!!!??????

Last edited:

mouse77

No chance mate working on the 13th and 14th...

First round of the AT Warkshire Winter league on the 15th..

i could have showed you how to drink beer.....

shootinfishin

Better than slappy
quote:No chance mate working on the 13th and 14th...

First round of the AT Warkshire Winter league on the 15th..

i could have showed you how to drink beer.....

I think I've got that mastered, was sh1tfaced last night in a cr*p night club in Gosport called Emma's[xx(][xx(][xx(][xx(]

Status
Not open for further replies.