• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I sent one in but it was never published

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Carp-A-Lot

have u ever wrote a letter, sent a picture that was put in the angling times or wrote an article for the angling times or anyother magazine?

Mr Carp-A-Lot

had a pic in Your Catch and a letter in this weeks AT SO LOOK FOR A LETTER CALLED SPLASHING OUT FOR CARP IN ANGLING TIMES COS I WROTE IT I WON A PRIZE 2 LOL

mouse77

I was on weekend watchdog once fishing the Shroppie at market Drayton...

I had to walk over a bridge and say "morning George" to Jazz singer George Melly...

Bradley

I was in carp talk junior section a few years ago i won some boilies, never got to use them though, my dad used all of em.

Hooty

Been on Crimewatch a couple of times but didnt get recognised.

Hooty.

Columbo

Been in IYCF a few times and won some good tackle. Also was in the local paper recently with a Pike. Although I didnt catch it it was netted when we drained a lake.

My ex was in Horse and Hound a couple of times too.

Steve

lee eaves

I was on boating with Butler about 15 yrs ago fishing the canal at Kidderminster... Just as they came past I was landing a monster chub and they filmed the lot... good hey

shootinfishin

Better than slappy
The fishing weeklies years ago and am a published poet, though aint saying where as slappy would have a field day[:D]

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
quote:Originally posted by shootinfishin@

The fishing weeklies years ago and am a published poet, though aint saying where as slappy would have a field day[:D]

well they do say all the nice girls love a sailor, BUT all the nice sailors love each other so i reckon its got to be a magazine for men who like men [;)]

Oh and i had a letter printed in the fishing mags that made Dave (redleader) adopt me as his only son!!! LOL.

shootinfishin

Better than slappy
quote:well they do say all the nice girls love a sailor, BUT all the nice sailors love each other so i reckon its got to be a magazine for men who like men

Told you before Trogg, you are only gay if you push back[;)]

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
I've been on the telly once and on the radio twice if that counts [:D]

davidsenior

15/03/03 - 22/06/16
In Memoriam
I was once being interviewed by a Radio Leeds reporter whilst sat on my motorbike and a traffic warden came up, saw the interview taking place with all the radio crew etc and calmly handed me a PARKING TICKET !!

I went to Court to fight my case and they withdrew it all and fined me for not paying the "fixed penalty" on time. [:0] Can't win !![:0]

the lake lady

The Bitch
ive been on the telly loads of times and ill be on again today if bury score look out for me in a bright orange coat with my cap on backwards

Columbo

quote:Originally posted by the lake lady

ive been on the telly loads of times and ill be on again today if bury score look out for me in a bright orange coat with my cap on backwards

Whilst sitting on a violent supporter whilst typing on a laptop to MD's [:D][;)]

Steve

shootinfishin

Better than slappy
quote:ive been on the telly loads of times and ill be on again today if bury score look out for me in a bright orange coat with my cap on backwards

Chav![;)]

mouse77

quote:Originally posted by Trogg

quote:Originally posted by shootinfishin@

well they do say all the nice girls love a sailor, BUT all the nice sailors love each other so i reckon its got to be a magazine for men who like men [;)]

Oh and i had a letter printed in the fishing mags that made Dave (redleader) adopt me as his only son!!! LOL.

So when you said you'd like to pick me up Grant what you actually meant was you'd like to touch me up....thanks Trogg for warning me....

oohhh.... and i've been in a fishing magazine as well...

shootinfishin

Better than slappy
quote:So when you said you'd like to pick me up Grant what you actually meant was you'd like to touch me up....thanks Trogg for warning me....

Nah I like my men over 5ft tall

Status
Not open for further replies.