even the kid caught more....

Status
Not open for further replies.

jacko the wacko

Just came back from a weeks holiday in pastie land (cornwall) went with the family had a great time lots of laughs and all that.
I fancied doing a bit of sea fishing while i was down there so before i went got a spin rod and bass lures and was rearing to go looked up bass marks etc .
Well things didnt quite go to plan lol[:(]first time out **** all,then my old man talked about hireing a boat so off we went there was six of us beleve me that boat was low in the water lol[:D],i was going to show them all my angling skills lol as we only had two rods the rest had hand lines.
Yes you guessed it they caught and i blanked[:I]at one point i fancied a go driveing the boat (watch out uncle albert lol)so handed my rod to my dad who within seconds pulled a full string of mackrel up.[:(].I took that on the chin then my mates young son caught on the hand line,then it started he came out with all the usuall"i thought you could fish","this is easy"How many have i caught now "by the time he came out with "the only fish you will be eating tonite will be from the chippy", i was ready to throw the little ****** in l[}:)] i just kept smiling and grinding my teeth lol.
I dont usually bite just like the fish but just couldnt help it with this cheeky little bar steward why me.
I never say sea fishing is easy again the last day i went bass fishing with my old man again i enjoyed it as i have never fished for them before well true to form i blanked but the old man had a 4 pound pollock on the lure[:(],my lure looked so nice in the water as well .
Sea fishing my arse lol il never live it down ,all the gear and no idea comes to mind.
So go on who else has been battered by the kid or is it just me .[:T][;)]

Uncle Festa

aka worker1
Ok I'll be the first to admit it.
My 14 yr old son always beats me.Pleasure and match fishing.
I put it down to him being younger and having faster reflexes tham me,mind you my glasses like milk bottle bottoms might explain a lot of the missed bites.lol

Col

jacko the wacko

Originally posted by Donfish

Did you get your Chippy Tea then Jacko?[;)]

lol we cooked his fish on the barby and he turned around and said he didnt like fish [:0] and i could have it as i didnt catch anything.[:C][:C][:C] why me lol

Status
Not open for further replies.