Eurovision Song Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

muskrat

Havin' a Waggle
Site Supporter
Does *anyone* actually *like* it ??? (To each their own, I suppose)

Anyway, whilst mindlessly following links on the BBC website, I
found the lyrics for this years GB entry from a 'band' called Scooch.

I think you'll agree that we have a definite winner here... [;)][:p]

Scooch - Flying The Flag

This is your captain speaking; Id like to welcome you aboard this Eurovision flight
The duration will be 3 minutes exactly now sit back, relax and enjoy the flight

Ba-ba-da, Ba-ba-da, Ba-da-da-ba, ba-da
Duty free madam?
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
Were flying the flag all over the world - Flying the flag for you

London to Berlin
All the way from Paris to Tallinn
Helsinki on to Prague
Dont matter where we are yeah yeah ye-ah

Flying high in Amsterdam
Why dont you catch us if you can
Now were cruising in the sky
And were singing it for you

Some salted nuts sir?
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

Were flying the flag all over the world
Flying the flag for you
Would you like a complimentary drink with your meal sir?
Flying the flag for you

Ladies & Gentlemen, your exits are located here, here and here
To fasten your seatbelt insert the fitting
To use the life vest, slip it over your head
Pull firmly on the red cord and blow into the mouthpiece

Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

Flying the flag for you

Were flying the flag all over the world - yes were flying - take you all around the world
Flying the flag for you
Would you like something to suck on for landing sir?
Were flying the flag all over the world - yes were flying - take you all around the world
Flying the flag for you

Wed like to thank you for flying with us today

Good feckin' grief! [:D]

Enigma

Armchair Carper
I only watch it some years to listen to Terry ***an - some of the things he comes out with make you cringe..LOL well funny

hookit

Account Locked
I watched it one time but it is so long ago I think Sandy Shaw was singing for us?

Paul_D

Ace evenings entertainment....Eurovision party being organised at ours as we speak. Yes!

Royaume-Uni null points this year...? We should have!

The Big Fella

Good Old England!

We have that many enemies that even if Freddie Mercury has a second coming by getting up from under the daisies and singing Bohemian Rhapsody we still wouldnt win owt with it! [:D][:D]

It's common knowledge that everyone votes for their neighbours apart from France who hate us with a passion you cannot put into words.

Theres more chance of Vanessa Feltz winning slimmer of the year![;)]

Stephen

Yorkshire is best
Site Supporter
More lyrics...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/6624377.stm

BARRYBLOKE

Account Locked
I would rather stick 3lb of wet sand up my a**e and go for a 10 mile run Musky than watch this Mucker.

bluebaitbox

There's only one way to watch Eurovision headbang.gif

Have a few beers drink.gif

Turn the sound off DJ.gif

Put the subtitles on and be patient rolleyes3.gif

Trust me it can be hilarious roflmao.gif roflmao.gif roflmao.gif roflmao.gif

band.gif

[;)]

mangrojack

i love it sad or what.

mind it has nothing to do with the numerous attractive women that wear little clothing lol

Don

How it manages to generate the viewing figures it gets is beyond me,maybe they make prisoners and people in care homes watch it or summat.
The songs are rubbish the English performers are usually useless and as for the lot that sing this garbage of a UK entry, well they make me want to vomit before they sing a note!

Then again like the "EU" which is also a pile of horsesh1te that doesnt work for England it is a "european" offering and illustrates perfectly how when every country in europe works in harmony and pulls together it ends up as an almighty clusterf*ck!

The Germans had "World War One" and the sequel "World War Two" (return of the Nazis) but what cruelty and outrages they inflicted on the world fades into insignificance when one takes into account the awful sufferings inflicted on any persons brave enough (mentaly deranged enough more like)to actually view this pile of festering camel sh1te with the volume on.
Please let the studios burn down before the 1st entrant starts to wail their lament this year!

Notts Breamer

Dave PD
I'll be watching like i have for about the last 40 years, don't think i'll bother watching the voting though, cause it gets on me tits how every ****er votes for their neighbours whether the song is good or bad. And our song is a ****ing mick taking joke, so it'll probably win [:D]

Paul_D

The Germans had "World War One" and the sequel "World War Two" (return of the Nazis) but what cruelty and outrages they inflicted on the world fades into insignificance when one takes into account the awful sufferings inflicted on any persons brave enough (mentaly deranged enough more like)to actually view this pile of festering camel sh1te with the volume on.
Please let the studios burn down before the 1st entrant starts to wail their lament this year!

Are you feckin' serious? Keep it real mate...........!

Isaak

alter Freund
Eurovision Song contest with ISRAEL and TURKEY.

Geography puts both of these in ASIA.

Song is also a dubious statement.

thetraveller

Originally posted by Isaak

Eurovision Song contest with ISRAEL and TURKEY.

Geography puts both of these in ASIA.

Song is also a dubious statement.

Kazakhstan is in the European qualifiers and that has a border with China.[?][?]

vwt4

missing the point it's good because its so sh*t,we only flick onto it through the night,and watch the scores lets be fair with a full sky package your still pushed to find half an hour of anything to watch on a saturday night anytime, and ***ans remarks are top he doesn't even support with ireland....

muskrat

Havin' a Waggle
Site Supporter
Originally posted by Don

How it manages to generate the viewing figures it gets is beyond me,maybe they make prisoners and people in care homes watch it or summat.
The songs are rubbish the English performers are usually useless and as for the lot that sing this garbage of a UK entry, well they make me want to vomit before they sing a note!

Then again like the "EU" which is also a pile of horsesh1te that doesnt work for England it is a "european" offering and illustrates perfectly how when every country in europe works in harmony and pulls together it ends up as an almighty clusterf*ck!

.... you don't like it much then Don? [;)][:D]

Status
Not open for further replies.