Essex Anglers - Blogs by Essex Anglers

bailpy6

Hey All,

Me and a few anglers in Essex have came together and decided to start blogging on the same platform to try and promote fishing in Essex and create a knowledge base for it.

I will update here whenever a member uploads a new blog.

The link to the site is: Essex Anglers

As we are new, we only have 3 blogs up so far, Myself (Bailey Payne), has spoken about Growing up Fishing and his Exploration of the Wid, a new stretch of the River Wid for him to fish. Peter Baker has been back on the match scene and talks about his recent match and victory (sorry for spoilers!)

To catch up with the recent blogs visit here Latest Blogs – Essex Anglers

bailpy6

New Post by Bailey Payne (Myself) - River Wid - Unexpected Catches - Bailey talk's about his first experiences of a new stretch of the River Wid and how he gets on.

bailpy6

New Post by Bailey Payne (Me again!) - My River Roding Curse - Bailey talks about his early morning session on his club River this morning and how he seems to have a curse?!?

bailpy6

New Post by Tom Baird (Someone new!) - Fishing with the Kids - Tom talks about his experiences taking his young children Fishing.

bailpy6

New Post by Bailey Payne - Making your own Floats - Bailey talks about how he makes his floats, mainly for Pole Fishing.

bailpy6

New Post by Joe Chappell - A Lucky first trip - Joe talks about his first trip to a new lake!

Also a new post by Ben Steeles - Casting Practice - Ben got some help with his casting!

bailpy6

New post by Thomas Baird - River Fishing for Tinkers - Tom managed to catch a lovely Tench on a River! How'd he manage it?

bailpy6

New post by Bailey Payne - Return of the Cray's - Bailey's Latest session on the River Roding

bailpy6

New blog post from Peter Baker - he had great success catching Carp on the surface!

bailpy6

New blog post by Paul Knott - he talks about what got him into Carp fishing.

bailpy6

New post by Tom Baird - he's been sea fishing off the Essex Coast!

bailpy6

New Blog post by Bailey Payne - He's got some new gear! And is excited to try it on the Rivers!

bailpy6

New Blog post by Joe Chappell - He is catching some good Carp at Chigboro

bailpy6

New Blog post by Tom Baird - he takes his son Perch fishing!

bailpy6

New Blog Posts by Bailey Payne & Dominic Dyas - Bailey battles through a Migraine for an hours Chub Fishing, while Dominic manages to catch a few different sea species!

bailpy6

New Blog Posts by Bailey Payne & Dominic Dyas - Bailey gets some good underwater footage of some Roach and Dom does some sea fishing from southend pier!

bailpy6

Well I'm being sloppy updating here! We have 4 new blog posts! Two by Dominic Days (how does he fish so often?) And also Peter Baker and Tom Baird. Check them all out here: