Esselle Pole Repairs

Status
Not open for further replies.

midgetchris

Team Trinders 08
are these people any good?
i need to repair a number 4, number 8, two power top kits and hopefully have these turned into pulla kits and a 16m extension and a shokk stikk top section, are they reasonably priced and do they do a good job?

BAZZA

Account Locked
Best repair i have ever had done i guarentee you will not be dissapointed.

dave the fish

Site Supporter
Give Scott a ring and he will give you an idea on price. There have been loads of threads about them on here and not one bad word so far.

maxwell_hung

caster blaster
you want all those sections turned into others? I know Scott's good but that I'd like to see

tomgriffin

Originally posted by badatfishing

Done a great job fixing my number 4

Which pole was his for mate? i have a broken 4th section and wondered how much it cost? [:)]

drynet

formerly drynet
done a few repair jobs for me, excellent quality and very good price.

crocky

these guys are the best
i had my 13 section repaired on advise given on mds forum
i dealt with scotte {a really nice guy}very pleased with repair & price,hope i don`t brake any more sections but if i do not bother looking anywhere else but these guys

crocky [:D][:D][:D][:D]

midgetchris

Team Trinders 08
i broke one of the sections the rest were friends but the number 8 section cracked when i ewas trying to hold it in th wind

SteveH

Lindholme Refugee
I have recommended these people and Carbon Corrections before on these forums great service, quality repairs and for those that are upgrading poles here's a little item I found useful. As we all know second user prices for poles are like giving them away and when you get your new pole chances are you want extra top kits so.............. ask about their pole adapter, with this little 1/2 metre gizmo you can use all your old top kits on your new pole saving a fortune in the process. I like mine as it means I can use my old top kits and have some set up for particular venues.

BME

Scott
They ain't just kind comments. It's the truth. You have given us teriffic service and I think it shows what a reputation you have built up. When I next break a section (notice I say when and not if!!) its coming to you.

tomgriffin

Originally posted by SCOTT.E

thankyou all for the kind comments
Hi mate, could you give a rough estimate to repair a 4th section? It is a straight crack around the pole [:(] (basically it is in two [:0])

Send me a PM if you prefer [:)]

Last edited:

SCOTT.E

Originally posted by BME

Scott
They ain't just kind comments. It's the truth. You have given us teriffic service and I think it shows what a reputation you have built up. When I next break a section (notice I say when and not if!!) its coming to you.
thanks always appreciated tho[;)]

Status
Not open for further replies.