Erm, excuse me everyone......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Oi, will you all bugga orf and do something useful rather than hanging around here - or is the closed season and you've all got nothing better to do [8D] >>>

Stats for May:

Server Hits: 7,496,267
Pages viewed: 2,096,658
Bandwidth used: 77.27 GB [:0]

Tell you what though, it's a chuffin good job we're not popular and people keep leaving us, int'it [:X][:D]

Just added up this year's bandwidth lol - 358.52 GB [8D] including the 7.15Gb use this month so far
Has anyone got Newies address so I can send him the bill [:D]

rsbrett

Resident Expert.
Roll on the 16th and hopefully I will be out of your way for a while, then again I will be straight back for advice when it all goes wrong [:I]

If you have a word with my md and ask him to have my pc and laptop confiscated im sure you will lose yourself quite a few server hits [:D]

stemlfc

Steve
Jesus christ... [:0]
Now thats a damn lot of Bandwidth!

Dave can do maths... [:0]
Just kdding

ojfrancis

send it to cleggy, he has a address in his profile, will be funny seeing th look on his face,
dave can also do DIY, he thinks

chris w

pc problem solver
nah not really i ve only been back on the web 7 weeks and already clocked up 250 gigbytes up and down and thats just what i can monitor lol

but hay this is damn good site leaves others to shame

mecca

Another smoggy
i do 300 gig in a week.. dont worry about it dave lol

jduck1979

John D
Could always introduce a New Logo in place of the maggot..... that ought to scare a few thousand people off
puke.gif

banksy

Life Member
Site Supporter
How's it feel to be famous, Dave ?

What next, Celebrity Come Dancing ?

Masterchef ?

Or is it going to be:

"In the House, MD's Dave is in a bad mood this morning, but Shilpa's run a nice hot bath for him, and Jade's stripping off to give him a vigorous assisted shower..."

[:D][;)]

dave the fish

Site Supporter
Dave

Dont be too hard on Newie at least he is posting less than Slappy and Shootin did.[;)]

Nah forget that send him the bill.[:p][:D]

newies_maggots

Originally posted by dave the fish

Dave

Dont be too hard on Newie at least he is posting less than Slappy and Shootin did.[;)]

Nah forget that send him the bill.[:p][:D]

that wouldnt be the case if a certain person (no names mentioned) hadnt scrubbed my post count...

DAVE
DAVE
DAVE
DAVE
DAVE

Slap your wrists [:D]

Last edited:

Stu

Cant drink anymore
Site Supporter
So in essence..

We get rid of more bandwith per month than some lesser fishing sites we know of get with their entire membership [:D]

Thats about right [:D]

Originally posted by Dave

Oi, will you all bugga orf and do something useful rather than hanging around here - or is the closed season and you've all got nothing better to do [8D] >>>

Stats for May:

Server Hits: 7,496,267
Pages viewed: 2,096,658
Bandwidth used: 77.27 GB [:0]

Tell you what though, it's a chuffin good job we're not popular and people keep leaving us, int'it [:X][:D]

Just added up this year's bandwidth lol - 358.52 GB [8D] including the 7.15Gb use this month so far
Has anyone got Newies address so I can send him the bill [:D]

it is because it has been so cold over the last month only place to go is maggotdrowners hmmm

what do i do next month then lol

Larry

Lazarus
Dave, Stu,
Who would have thought it when we were sat in the pub on the Issac Walton fishin all those years ago & you were saying you a had just started the Maggot Drowners site.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Yeap, I remember it well Larry, even more so as Stu and I settled down for a night cap after waving you all byebye into the -5oc night chill lol
Must say thought the central heating was a bit ott that night in the pub bedrooms - what was it like in the open door caravan lol ?

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
True Geoff, but then we've not got a history as a vagrant lol

Datafile11.asp

[:p]

Status
Not open for further replies.