Erewash foundation fundraising auction night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chavender

Steve
Erewash foundation fundraising auction night monday 21st march ,starting at 8pm @ our new venue ,The Bridge inn ,sandiacre ( mile from the M1 j25 /A52 ) .plenty of room and parking .all are welcome too come along and grab a bargin

the auction will be of donated fishing tackle ,books etc covering mostly coarse (barbel fishing) and game (fly) fishing .all items are strickly no reserve ,no commission ,no vat !

some examples:
we already have three centrepins:
a G&Y avon royal something
a Lincoln
and a shakespeare one
barbel books:
quest for barbel by tony miles & trefor west
big barbel by bob church
big tench by bob church
plus other angling books vintage and of intrest
verious reels & baitrunners
verious luggage items
some hand made floats
verious fly tackle
verious fly rods
verious fly reels
verious fly related books.

all proceades going too the foundation ,too help fund the continuing conservation of the river ewewash ,bringing it back too a mixed fishery with healthy head of trout and coarse fish like its ever growing head of barbel and chub .
http://www.rivererewashfoundation.co.uk/

if you have any item you wish too donate and do your bit too preserve the fishing on this loverly little river ,then bring them along oon the night

Venue details:
Bridge Inn
Longmoor Road
Sandiacre
Nottingham
NG10 5LW <<<<< pop it in your satnav !

start time 8pm

hempy

Alan
That a pig chav, the only night of the week i cant make and you organise a fishing night out...[:(][:(][:(]

Best of luck with it mate, hope you do [;)]well

Chavender

Steve
the commitee picked the date ,i just do the auctioneering ,pity you can't make it ,i hope other md'ers can ,then you can all take the pee out of my auctioneering technique .and spend lots of money doing so .

Chavender

Steve
we did very well ,we raised nigh on 250 ,it was a good night ,the auction went well ,i think just about everyone brought something ( except me [:(] ,blo0dy auctioneer never gave me a chance [:eek:)] ) ,a big thank you too all that came along .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.