England Rugby

rudd

Site Supporter
45 - 0 hooter gone, in possession - kick it out - whitewash

but no, greedy going for 50 / 52 nil and yanks score ???????

Lee Richards

Site Supporter
Was a crazy idea to continue playing as you always run the risk of a player getting an unnecessary injury
We looked okay in phases but considering this was not the first 15 we should be satisfied with the score,players had game time and did well and we put a good score up.
Good day really.

Silverfisher

Site Supporter
Does make you wonder what on earth the score would have been had we put the first team out!

Gwillim

Hate listening to England games when will they ever have commentators who are unbiased, we have them for every other nations games, but not for England games, even when England make a mistake the commentators continually try to dress it up, just admit they made a :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: mistake!!!

Geoff P

The MOGerator
Staff member
Site Supporter
As usual a fly half gets man of the match, Ford made a lot of mistakes. Lewis Ludlum had a great game, a couple of good turnovers, good tackles and good in the open and thoroughly deserved his try.

TonyA

Site Supporter
Was a crazy idea to continue playing as you always run the risk of a player getting an unnecessary injury
We looked okay in phases but considering this was not the first 15 we should be satisfied with the score,players had game time and did well and we put a good score up.
Good day really.

Or a card - totally unnecessary, a loss of clinical discipline.

davylad

Site Supporter
I couldn't agree more Geoff, I was surprised he got MoM, with some of those passes he gave. I like him as a rule though, his old man was a very good League player.

Geoff P

The MOGerator
Staff member
Site Supporter
I think Ford is a much better player for England with Farrell at inside centre.