england juniors

Status
Not open for further replies.

youngcharles

i was looking at some infomation on england youth teams trials

i have been competitively fishing at open match level for two years (with a high standard of anglers including sponsored ang high profile anglers) and have learnt very fast to keep up with other more experienced anglers. i also fish with milton keynes sensas juniors.

i have to be honest and say that i am mainly fishing commercials (as they are the only places i can get on open matches) but do fish canals around the country in nationals (njaa...etc).
whilst i do fish canals fishing blood worm is some something i am yet to do ( i understand this is vital for the england squad) and mainly fish squatt , pinky, castor and worm on canls.

my mate has had trials and not being strong on blood worm let him down.

could you please give me any advice on where and when trial dates are and what areas of my fishing i would need to practise on.

thanks alot
charlie

ps: not meaning to come across like ive got a massive head ( if you think that) just wanted some info as id like to give a shot.[:)]

your a month late lol. i get mine sent to me in the post or you can apply for next year on angling trust when they come out.
big wag, and pole 13m balling it in bloodworm, good allround angler.

mark123

they did it at gold valley this year little bit of info that might help

Status
Not open for further replies.