End of the world

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enigma

Armchair Carper
RAF Tornado jets have intercepted eight Russian military aircraft approaching British airspace.

The interception was the latest in a series of incidents in which British fighters have been used to warn off long-range Russian reconnaissance aircraft.

The four Tornado F3 fighters were launched from RAF Leeming in North Yorkshire and RAF Waddington in Lincolnshire in the early hours of Thursday morning, a Ministry of Defence spokesman said.

They intercepted and turned back eight Russian Tupolev Tu-95 "Bear" aircraft, which were "approaching but not in British airspace", he said.

Last month, two of the RAF's Typhoon jets shadowed a Russian aircraft above the North Atlantic Ocean.

It was one of the first tasks performed by the recently-commissioned jets and it made the Bear-H aircraft turn back before it entered UK airspace.

best nip out and stock up on bottled water and batteries[;)]

Godber

Priapism! ladies?
Site Supporter
As my surname is Fraser can i just say

"we're all doomed i tell you, doomed"

Thom

aye im glad we have the ability to monitor anything and everything [:D]

sort of ironic, we're allowed to watch them but they can't watch us?

[:)] Never did like russian aircraft anyway... =]

Miggy

St Ives Fishing
well if we do get nuked i want to be far enought away that i get to see the best firework of all time go off, but close enough to be killed out right by it as i dont really fancy having my skin fall off with radiation sickness from the fall out.....happy little chappy aint i? lol

totality14

If we are nuked Ill be the one trying to catch the bugger as it comes down

nomorelongwalks

Mark Spitz
Site Supporter
Its just a bit of tit for tat by the russians,due to us expelling some of thier Diplomats for not handing over the Russian blokes who were implicated in the murder of the other Russian bloke in Central London with that Radioactive Poison stuff.

I think [:D]

midge99

I'm with NMLW I'll be catching it. I know what the look like having slept with them when I was in the navy.

Enigma

Armchair Carper
Originally posted by midge99

I'm with NMLW I'll be catching it. I know what the look like having slept with them when I was in the navy.

You've slept with Russian male bummer bomber crews?

I hope you didn't give any national secrets away[;)]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.