Empty parcel (Hinders/Hermes)

Zerkalo

Site Supporter
I was waiting for my Elips Dumbells to arrive in the post today, had an email saying it had been left in my porch. Went to check it and the box was there but when I picked it up it was suspiciously light. Turns out it has been opened and the box was empty!

I'm going to get on to Hinders about it and see what they have to say, don't like to have to complain but it's right to do so in this situation. Last time they sent me the wrong size dumbells and so I complained and they sent me one free, so good service but don't want to seem like I'm fobbing them off!

Could have been nicked, could have just been damaged and fell out of the box.

Zerkalo

Site Supporter
2021-07-26 12.57.01.jpg

You might have thought the delivery driver would have had his suspicions when delivering an open and empty box. :LOL:

Zerkalo

Site Supporter
Thanks for your email and apologies for the inconvenience, I have resent a replacement parcel for you via Fedex for delivery tomorrow. You will receive a text message from Fedex to confirm.

Amazing service from Hinders.

TrickyD

Site Supporter
A lot of my sons parcels from Amazon look like someone's had a look inside. Any delivery I get now I video the unpacking as proof.

Zerkalo

Site Supporter
These baits come in oil. I will be pleased if no oil leaks out in transit but we will see when they arrive today as that has happened before. I like the smell though, smells like Barbel. Stains your rod handles too giving them a nice weathered look.

Zerkalo

Site Supporter
Well they arrived just now and this isn't a problem as such but I will be contacting Hinders to query it.

There are two sizes of these available, MIDI and MINI. I already have a tub of MINI but liked the MIDI ones, which were the ones on my most recent ordered. They arrived intact with no oil leakage but the size inside the labelled tub is wrong. As you can see, the ones labelled MIDI are all the same size as the MINI ones. :LOL: Not the large hook baits I expected.

2021-07-27 13.10.45.jpg 2021-07-27 13.11.03.jpg

Zerkalo

Site Supporter
They got back to me this morning. Said it was probably human error in packing and they would get back to me about it. I told them it doesn't matter as I can still catch Barbel on these but it's nice to know that the large ones are still available for my next order.