Emigrating

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geoff P

The MOGerator
Staff member
Site Supporter
We have had a serious discussion in our house in the past few days. Our Step daughter lives and works near Malaga in the south of Spain. Believe it or not we are considering moving out there to live. Possibly late this year or early next.

One question. What is the fishing like in the south of Spain. I mean the course fishing. I know it is a fair drive to the Ebro but there must be some lakes or rivers. Does any body have any idea or an idea of who I can contact to find out some information.

Thanks peeps.

thumbsup.gif Geoff

Newt

'Lures Rule!!'
Big Ron (posts on FW) guides over there somewhere and should know the layout pretty well.

Pretty dry country down there as I remember it but it has been a bunch of years (35+) and I never had a chance to look around for fishing.

Newt Vail

martin.

Account Locked
hi geoff.
nigel williams the 2001 british pike champion is at moment in negotiations to start a company doing guided fishing tours around
ssouthern &middle area of spain &when i spoke to him at my last pike match 3-3-2002 he said that he would put an ad on MDs site but it could be 3 or 4 months beforethings ae up & running properly
he is a real nice person &easy to get on with so when you do see his ad im sure if you contact him he will give good advice

tight lines.
martin.

ray

b****y hell geoff, that will be some way to travel to get to w/acres and m/d club meetings...............then again, maybe you will be able to organise next years fish in??

i dont spoil your fishing, so dont you spoil mine......take your rubbish home.

original "clean banks campaign" slogan.

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
LOL Ray

I was about to say its a hell of a drive from there to Izaaks

Geoff i thought you'd had enough of emigrating, i mean you went from England to the land of the little red lizard ain't that enough??

C'mon mate what is there in spain apart from sea, sand, sangria & sex......hold on.......have you got any spare room mate

Has anybody got the number for the spanish embassy cos i reckon its onl;y fair to let em know what to expect
(I bet ya they start an extradition order with the UK within months) roflmao.gif

Alan
You've just been moderated

Geoff P

The MOGerator
Staff member
Site Supporter
Watch it lads, next thing you know I will think that I will be missed.

Idea of guided fishing holidays had occurred to me but I have to get to know the area first.

Trogg, apparently the borders are being closed as we speak. I wonder who told them.

Any house I get in spain will be like the one here. A big warm welcome, with a welcoming message on the front door mat. The message on the back door mat says it you don't like it Sod off.

thumbsup.gif Geoff

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Sounds like an invitation to me lads & lasses

Looks like we'll have to get your Tranny Bus serviced Trogg and a couple of more stickers on it for the trip.
I'll get Stu to weld up a roofrack for the rods and we'll be able to pay for the petrol by selling duty frees when we get back - sorted, lol

Dave

Ziptrev

05/10/01 - 18/10/02
In Memoriam
OOPS sorry Trev deleted the wrong one

Only kidding

I consider this whole post a figment of imagination , a waste of space and would request thatv some sensible moderator (Have we any?) remove it.
Firstly. It's patently obvious that it is 'Pie in the sky@
Why, because Geoff has just missed a lot of Fishing through D--------g!
He won't move until the paper falls off the walls now!

Secondly, In every post his love of his newly found Country of Residence simply shines through.
How can the friendliness, cheapness, warmth,climate and opportunity of Spain possibly compare in Geoffs heart to his love of Wales and the Welsh?
and Finally, he hasnt even asked Dai Fish permission yet! (Visa denied!)
So moderators , Do your JOB with the obvious wind-up Posts!

Cheers

Trev

Ziptrev
I do NOT BELIEVE it

Edited by - Trogg on 15 March 2002 01:32:51 AM

Stu

Cant drink anymore
Site Supporter
I feel a Sun, Sea and Sangria Fish-in comming on Boys

Stu

waxlion1

If we do come to see you mate!
I'm not going in the same plane as Trev.

Waxlion1
hello.gif

Larry

Lazarus
i've only met you once twice on 30 th as far i'm concerned you will sorely be missed if you go to spain mind you myself&my wife are going to seriously look at moving to GranCanaria when were out there for a holiday in july

Cheer's Larry

Status
Not open for further replies.