elvington, and a new pb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

craig b

i fished elvington on our club match on Sunday and won with 32lb
the carp was going at it like hell (spawning)under every tree and bush it was an amazing site because there's some big carp in there but not so good for the fishing i fished on small feeder to start of with to try and target the large bream in here because the carp was preoccupied [;)] but not a sniff so i went on waggler and was spraying feed out all the time fishing about 18 inch deep and after about 20 Min's the float went and i was in after about 20 Min's a BIG common came to the surface it was a right scr*p because i had big snaggs either side of my peg so i had to keep him away from them and it weighed 16lb 8oz a new pb, and it was about 30 Min's to my next bite another common at 11LB 5oz then after that i got another BIG fish on and this one snapped my line so, then nothing for about an hr or so then i got a bream about 3lb and a skimmer. a bloke in our match caught a 19lb common too but that's all he caught ha ha.if the carp had been feeding better I'm sure we would of weighed a lot more.

kendall17

which peg you fish craig? i had the one near the corner [fields corner] whith the big overhanging tree to my right, the lake didnt fish well at all that day, glad you got a result!

craig b

i was more or less oposite the windmill on the field side not sure what peg as we put our own in.... was you with another lad because i watched two lads fish as i was loading my car about 4.30 and one of them got a decent fish out from under the tree.

Status
Not open for further replies.