Effort and appreciation!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ziptrev

05/10/01 - 18/10/02
In Memoriam
I have just returned from a drinking session, for the 1st time for ages, so feel well-oiled , content and happy!
I have read 2 cracking reports on where you fished today part 2, both of which were detailed , informative , gave informationon venues and methods AND took the guys concerned a lot of time and effort. Thank you MALC and Ray!
I am honestly sad , that 3 hours later and with some 48 people reading the reports, I am the 1st one to post a thank you reply!

OK Ihave more experience than most of just how long they take to write and correct, but the if people, who simply read and hit the back button cant be bothered to acknowledge the effort these guys have put in to write this stuff, then they will dry up and we will all lose!
C'mon guys, If you were in a night club, with a lousy act, you would still respond to 'Now lets have a big hand for'.
So hit that reply button and say thanks for God's sake, before you lose us these great features through apathy!

Ziptrev pug_e0.gif Shouldn't happen to a DOG!

Edited by - Ziptrev on 28 April 2002 01:23:58 AM

MALC

Cheers Trev,

Yes they do take a little bit of time but nowhere near as long as yours must take.

From my point of view it doe's not bother me how few or many people respond to any of my reports, i just find it nice that after years of not being able to tell people of my fortunes and misfortunes whilst fishing that now adays i have the oppertunity to explain my tactics not only to people that i fish with but to anybody that is willing to read them.

For me i get pleasure from the fishing and also from talking about it and now doing little reports, and it is great to hear about other peoples sessions on either little unknown venue's or more famous one's.

I enjoy letting people know what tactics i employ to catch, which a lot of people i fish with find strange due to me being mainly a match angler as Peter has mentioned in the past most match anglers tend to hold things back where as me i like to tell all.

And through this site that is possible and i know that a few of the members have tried or are going to try some of the things that i've posted which pleases me to know that i've been able in one way or another to help others.

Anyway got to get the gear ready now as i'm off to Stockton Res in an hour.
And a report will follow on my return.

Malc
Fish with Friends @ MaggotDrowning.com bounce.gif

Edited by - MALC on 28 April 2002 07:08:23 AM

Ziptrev

05/10/01 - 18/10/02
In Memoriam
Good for you MALC,
Long may you continue and thanks again,

Trev

Ziptrev
Shouldn't happen to a DOG!

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Once again Trev you are right & for not posting on the thread i apologise to both Ray & malc, sorry fellas.icon_smile_sad.gif

Alan
You've just been moderated

Status
Not open for further replies.