Educational programmes on TV

Dave Spence

MD virtual champion 2020. Golden Pie winner 2018.
Site Supporter
I am going to break one of my 'self imposed' rules and comment on something I have not seen; other than a trailer.

With the multitude of tv channels that are now available you would think that this would free up the four biggies (BBC1 and 2, ITV and C4) to produce entertaining, stimulating, thought provoking programmes. This does not appear to be the case and C4 screened, last night, "Bring Back the Bush....what's happened to our Pubic Hair. I did not see it but I would imagine that some people might have found it titilating, but, would it really prompt women to change their hygiene regimen. I can't imagine many women would be saying to their spouses, "that's it then Ted, throw my razor away".

And, before Wisey says it..................I can't be doing with a hair in my supper either:p:sick:

warrington63

Exiled Northerner
Site Supporter
Unfortunately I had to go out and never got to see it, but I saw the trailer the other night,
Be interesting to see what other garbage gets put on tv.
What about Naked Attraction, caught a bit of that one night, load of bo11ox and that was just the women.

muskrat

Havin' a Waggle
Site Supporter
I heard this show advertised the other day and resolved to give it a look-see because it dealt with a subject close to my tongue heart. Personally I'm wholly in favour of natural pubic hair on women. For one thing; if it is shaved, then the 'P' word becomes redundant. It is no longer warm and furry like a cat. Perhaps we should call them Naked Mole Rats or Sphinx cats instead.

naked-mole-rat.jpg sphinx.jpg

Anyway... I watched a few minutes of it and saw that it was centred around a group of "social media influencers" who at first glance wouldn't look out of place on a low budget American "reality show". I stuck it out for a few minutes more. But that was enough. What drivel.