Edenbridge Angling Society

BAG UP

SINGLE RED
Yep, going to NF

aigy

dont think i have even fished chit or nf yet no point now our better waters are open.

Kent Trotter

Originally posted by Marc G

Do any of you guys meet up locally for berr n fishing chats?

not really we are spread around unfortunately. We keep suggesting a fishin. However as you will see from some of my previous posts. There is a cracking pub near to all the clubs waters ..... and the local brews are pretty special.

Marc G

Local Brews, mmmmmm tell me about them
After a long hard day sitting in the sun fishing i cant wait to get in the Wheatsheaf (Marsh Green), Harveys & a homemade steak burger, all 16oz of it :)

Have a good week end all

Kent Trotter

The Wheatsheaf is lovely. But for even more rural and wonderful pubs try The Rock at Chiddingstone Hoath or The Castle at Chiddingstone. Both sell Larkins beer which is based between the two pubs. Of course Westerham Brewery have a couple of pubs as well locally and their beers are fantastic.

aigy

Check out the web site for something many of you have asked for its work in progress but up and running.

davebike

Nice !! Well done John

Fished chittenden today not super but good 10 skimmers to just under 3lb 18 carp to just under doubles
Jpz pellets and paste !

dave

Blargus

Does this mean the MD thread should now wither on the vine ?!
Where should we post ? On both ? Oh the quandry !
I've posted on EBAS about my attempt to fish Leppards Pond and then the Eden (at Haxted?) on Sunday, but in summary:
Rain, fog, rain, cold, rain, drive, rain, gate, rain, padlock, rain, ARGHH PADLOCK !, rain, frustration, rain, recreaction ground, rain, walk, rain, walk, rain, wet grass, trousers, rain, leak, rain, wet, bugger, rain, stream, grass, wet, rain, can't find river, rain, wet, sodden, found river, rain, wet, walk, walk, rain, car, rain, home by 08:30.
Did I mention it rained.
Of course, only in England: seven hours later, bright sunshine and fluffy white clouds scudding pleasantly across an azure blue sky, but wife now awake, so no fishing for me, and precious little sympathy !
GRRR wasted weekend.[:(!]

BAG UP

SINGLE RED
Bill , you can post in both if you want,it's up to you,but like i said elsewhere, just becareful on what you say [:T]

It would be good to keep the thread active so to speak so new members can see what they missing out on [;)]

murph

I'll defo keep looking in on here. Think we owe it to the club and Aigy's hard work to give the proper EBAS one a good go though.

Marc G

Hi Guys
Very successful first overnighter at EBAS water
One torpedo common carp 19 lb :)
Two Carp lost :(