eden meadows is it any good

Status
Not open for further replies.

mecca

Another smoggy
just wondered if anyones had a good day at eden meadows fished it last week the fish seemed too be spawning and only had a few bits (tench skimmers roach)from meadow lake would like to go agin but was a bit put off but the lakes are lovely bye the way do i have to delete my topics once they have been replied to

G

Mark, no mate just leave em alone,no problem [;)]

bablefish.gif

catch me if u can
Andy,
Datafile3.asp

politis

I would imagine the hot weather last week would set the fish off spawning. Hopefully the fresher weather we have now may help.

I`m planning to go next week, Wed/Thurs or Fri to fish Acer or Cherry Tree - can anyone point me in the right direction to methods.

Pellet/corn/liquidised meat in g/bait/cat food/chopped worm&caster - help !!

If you fish there today let me know how you`ve got on .
cheers

Rob

I need to go fishing more often

tommyturtle001

malmanfloatssink
Hiya Rob,
I was there on Thursday and the fish are still spawning!!!!!!! I fished the bottom lake and was getting plenty of bits, the two match lakes have been fishing quite well(apparantly) it has mainly been pellet and the cat meat hard up againd the islands
hope this helps a bit good luck

Bit-Basher

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
quote:bye the way do i have to delete my topics once they have been replied to

No need to [:)]

Firstly they are a good reference for others especially with the 'Search' facility and secondly after 6months they move into the Archives where they can stay for ever more but still be accessed

Thanks for asking though [:)]

Dave
Datafile2.asp

Status
Not open for further replies.