Ed Sheeran

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Is anyone going to the Ed Sheeran concert in Leeds today or tomorrow?

I live not far away from the park and it looks like we're about to be invaded by upwards of 75, 000 people today and the same tomorrow. I'm not going but might have a wander down with Winston and sit in a nearby pub if the weather holds out....

If anyone is going and needs somewhere to park a car close by send me a PM ;)

Dusty

Is anyone going to the Ed Sheeran concert in Leeds today or tomorrow?

I live not far away from the park and it looks like we're about to be invaded by upwards of 75, 000 people today and the same tomorrow. I'm not going but might have a wander down with Winston and sit in a nearby pub if the weather holds out....

If anyone is going and needs somewhere to park a car close by send me a PM ;)

Our lass is going along with my sister and SIL, they haven’t a clue where to park or anything!

mickthechippy

space cadet
Staff member
Site Supporter
ROFFLMBO

proper TAY !

listen for free and make a tad on the side for parking !

Wise Owl

Account Locked
Anyone who takes him up on the offer will be away far quicker than parking in the soldiers fields or there about, well done Dave ?

Neil ofthe nene

Doing things differently.
Site Supporter
I have never understood the idea of going to a "live" concert with 75,000 other people. You will surely end up watching a big screen and listening to music from a tannoy system. Might as well sit at home and watch TV.

Lee Richards

Site Supporter
"I have never understood the idea of going to a "live" concert with 75,000 other people. You will surely end up watching a big screen and listening to music from a tannoy system. Might as well sit at home and watch TV. "

It's called atmosphere and being part of it.
The experience of being with 75,000 people who all have the same passion as you and are getting the same enjoyment from the event as you is an adrenaline rush. To hear everyone singing along at full voice and nobody gives a s**t if you can sing or not is one of the best experiences any of us can be part of.

Going to a comedy gig is the same as you find yourself being swept up in the audience participation and even the more reserved find themselves laughing out loud to jokes they probably wouldn't find funny if at home.

Arry

Aitch, Cantankerous old gimmer with "Views"
Site Supporter
Went to Wembley arena last month to see ZZ Top... brill.... right up till they buggered off after and hour and fifteen mins and didnt come back... admittedly they are all obout 70 and need their naps, but £82 for that...?.... seriously...????... best gig recently was Thunder at the Ipswich Regent... kin Awesome

Zerkalo

Put it this way, there's a reason I'd go to an Ed Sheeran gig and it's not the music. :devilish::)

Arry

Site Supporter
Seen em about 6 times now... superb band... another band that doesn't get the recognition it deserves and gets slagged is Nickelback... seen them 4 times and they do a superb live set... all I can say is go see them before you slag em off

Arry

Site Supporter
Blimey yer going back now... but then my first gig was Vinegar Joe at the Wake Arms pub circa 1969... the old man took me and left me outside with a bottle of brown ale and a packet of crisps and said "listen to the music son" bless him