ebay

Status
Not open for further replies.

tom14

just won a maver powerlite feeder system on ebay which rrp is 200!
won it for 105[:D] and a total of 117.95!
bargain[:T]

flukebox

get in sunshine!

i just got a shimmy 5000 re ltd edition for 41 incl postage

im now gonna have a shandy to celebrate, care to join me? lol

tom14

haha well done! lol
heart was in my mouth lol cos i have been watching it for a couple of days, and was the highest bidder from yesterday and some cheeky sod lol put a bid in the last minute, only just got back in there with a couple of seconds to go !!!
btw could anyone recomend a reel to couple with this? was thinking of a shimano dl 4000 or is that too big? and recomendations or advise welcome :)

Jack Smart

Numpty Slayer
EBAY rules man people say awh its rubbish the stuff u get off there if u go buy a 1000 pound pole and u get same 1 off ebay for 600 they do the same job dont they lol

mossylucky7

won a shimano exage 3000 MHSRB a couple of weeks ago for 40 quid was well chuffed with that!

really solid reel and the fightin' drag is excellent

jacko the wacko

Originally posted by flukebox

get in sunshine!

It was you lol i was going to bid on that went out and forgot to set my sniper .Just got back in and saw i missed it [:C] nevermind there are plenty more in a couple of days .Great price as well .[:T]

J_Woody

ye then u sell a pole on there a gxr 3000 and some one buys it but doesnt pay for it have e mailed ect no response lol anywy sold private !!! bugger e bay lol but yes is very usefull !!!

flukebox

Originally posted by jacko the wacko

Originally posted by flukebox

get in sunshine!

It was you lol i was going to bid on that went out and forgot to set my sniper .Just got back in and saw i missed it [:C] nevermind there are plenty more in a couple of days .Great price as well .[:T]

hehe now i feel even MORE naughty!

sorry geez :(

i always wait till last 30 seconds to see what price is doing and if i want it BAM!

i am the ruiner of peoples ebay dreams!

but that fellas doin fair few auctions so i hope you can grab one too jacko mate!

and Tom, if you want a reel recommendation, try the shimmy 5000re ltd edition! came well recommended from folks on here ... but wait till jacko has got his one ok! lol

good luck to all u fleabayers ... im off to find some cheap small floats now cos taking the girlfriends kids fishing on a lake at the weekend and i havent been float fishing on a lake in about 5 years, cant even remember how to set up a float properly lol

Genus9

Got a Shimano Technium SFB 3000 reel from ebay on Saturday for 71 plus postage which was described as used,

It arrived yesterday and when I opened the box I found it was brand new,

Reeldeal Tackle sell em on there for a Buy it Now price of 124.95 so I consider mine as a definate bargain. [:)]

knightrider

I won a brand new map rod hardcase for 18 quid with delivery on to open it up and have a brand new Preston rod hardcase I left good feedback of course but still do not no why they sent that

Piker-Dave

aka Common_Carp
only problem with ebay is the selling part..

ebay take 10% of what your item sells for (not including postage) then paypal takes some aswell..

ggrrrr

Philocalist

Yeah ... bit of a strange policy to hammer the seller, when that is who eBay actually relies on for its very existence!

Piker-Dave

aka Common_Carp
Originally posted by Philocalist

Yeah ... bit of a strange policy to hammer the seller, when that is who eBay actually relies on for its very existence!

haha yeah couldnt agree more.

i was selling heating valves x 10 for 69.99, ebay took 7 of that and paypal 3 [:(!][:(!]

bad times

Status
Not open for further replies.