easy fundraising

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
I know i've posted about this before but i also know that a lot of anglers "google" stuff (like knot rigs, certain tackle etc)

So i figured i'd give this another push now they have started a search where you are also fundraising for whichever cause you have chosen to support.

Please click this link and sign up, it's my referal link so my own "cause" gets a donation bonus when you have raised £5 for your own chosen "cause", if you have a search there are thousands, schools, clubs, disabled centres, ex forces, emergency services, help groups and all sorts that you can support.

Then, once you are signed up and have chosen your cause you simply use their own search "engine" for searching and every search earns a donation towards your cause... simple really and it costs you nothing other than signing into their website using the donation reminder everytime you go shopping online.

Last edited:

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
@Trogg

Just clicked that link mate...and got this...(your referral link)

Requested URL '/r/' cannot be found

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
@ukzero1 , try it now mate...i copied the whole link from the email instead of clicking it and going to the link for my referal...i'm blaiming Brexit, Johnson, Abbot, Corbyn and old age ;)