easter_bunny_1.exe

Status
Not open for further replies.

n/a

deleted
Has anyone had problems with this??I ran my antivirus and found nothing. is it a virus or just a hoax? How can I get reid of it. Help Al

norm

if you don`t know who it is from mate just delite it and don`t open it
have fun on this site it is a good one

it isint the size of the tiddler that counts

pjroberts31

Welcome to the best fishing site in the world Al.

I hope you have sorted your problem out

PJR31.... wave.gif

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Hi Al and welcome on board

I haven't come across this virus and have just run a check of known viruses, this isn't one so I would presume that it is one of the 'seasonal' hoaxes.

Try running Start>Find>Files or Folders and putting it in as a search. There is a possibility that you have downloaded the file. If you find it delete it.

Here is a good resource of known viruses: http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/vinfodb.html

In your AntiVirus software see if there is an option for using 'Heuristics' if so select this.
What it does is detect possible viruses even if not known, by the file's attributes.

Regards, Dave

G

Hiya Al welcome to the forum
have fun and enjoy, what state are you from?
beer-toast1.gif Toma

Del-J

' Victor '
Welcome to the "funny farm" Al.
Watch out for that Andy, he's a bit ????????well you know what I mean. alcoholic2.gif beer-toast1.gif drink.gif DJ.gif
Be lucky,
Del.

Geoff P

The MOGerator
Staff member
Site Supporter
If you are asking me the state is uuuuugh(toooooooo much real ale) Obviously Al's state is worse than mine cos there is a big sea between us. America HUH.

thumbsup.gif Geoff
RSSG member - are you?

Larry

Lazarus
HI al &welcome to as already been said the best angling site on the net also the happiest

Cheer's Larry

Newt

'Lures Rule!!'
Not a virus. Just a little funny critter - that could get very un-funny if it kept hanging around I suppose.

If you delete the .exe it should not keep worrying you though. And if it refuses to go away, reboot after you delete the email it arrived in and .exe and it will be gone forever.

Newt Vail

Status
Not open for further replies.