Early night

stikflote

Site Supporter
Morning,
Yesterday i was busy in garden and repairing a cycle ,
took my dog a walk in the evening,
Started to read a book but i felt tired so at 10pm i decided to have a early night for once,
i dont normally go to bed till about 11 30 ,any way i had a good sleep for once,

I have been waking up with pins and needles in my hand, and over the last couple of days my right leg
from my ankle to my knee has been swollen and hurting a bit round my knee, so not getting much sleep,

Eight am this morning door bell rings millie goes crazy so i come down open door and one of my sisters comes in and hugs me crying
said couldnt get me on phone house or mobile ,thought i was very ill , said she rang my daughter Susan ,who said if i got to dads i wont get in because of door chain.

I wear hearing aids which i take off before bed and i turn my mobile off. Only one sister out of five ,and one daughter out of four cared enough to panic over me,
all for nothing and make promise not to go out on my motorbike which looking at the lovely day i will be breaking that promise :D:D

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Just as a precaution get your blood pressure checked

mickthechippy

space cadet
Staff member
Site Supporter
swelling could be fluid retention, and the pins and needles are a minor sign of possible heart malfunction

go see your doctor for a check up