early fishing

Status
Not open for further replies.

timber

built for comfort
went fishing the other day to one of my local waters(whitmore fishery)i had not been for a while and when i got there it was not open till 08.00 which i think is a little late especially when summer gets here i like to go just before first light. let me know what you think.if i can get enough anglers thinking the same way maybe we can ask the owner to open earlier as it is a good venue but i am put of by its late opening. p.s.any body wanting to fish greenhalgh fishery dont bother it is closed till mid march as four anglers found out after coming all the way from west houghton.they read match reports in angling times.it is only open for matches,which angling times failed to mention tut tut.

big dave

Jeff

You tend to find a lot of Fisheries say that they open at dawn and in thier book this is normally between 7 and 8am. I go to a fishery in Reading called Longmore Farm with exactly the same rules and I always turn up at first light and drive past the owners house, It seems to me that a lot of Fisheries don't mind you turning up early as long as you dont make to much noise which might upset other people living in the area.

Tight Lines

joe1987

'Darwener'
well ive never fished the 1's your talking about but i really like it when the suns rising, thers a whisper of mist and its really quiet just feels, right, oh and because the fishing is so good! lol.

Toodlepip
**Joe-boy**

Matchlad

in the summer i go at half 4 in the morning i love the sun rising and no other anglers there i hav got a key for the gate

rob

Tight Lines Bend Poles

sammy

'the maggot'
well me & dad (martin.) prefer to fish the rivers & drains you can go as early as u and fish as late as we like then off to the pub for a drink afterwards

The X Files gave me hope to Believe
The Truth Is Out There.

martin.

Account Locked
SAMMY i dont know where you get these habits from to pub for drink afterwards your not old enough

tight lines.
martin.

talk fishing flip football

Status
Not open for further replies.