Early doors start

mickthechippy

space cadet
Staff member
Site Supporter
Up and at em Michael

Bin day, they been coming earlier each week, aparently we are nearer the start of the round now

so all the general rubbish out and binned and drag the plastic wheely bin up the alley, woulda done it late last night but it was precipitating wildly

in, coffee brewed, big caffitiere this morn, dark sweet columbian, strong as buggery, fag rolled, dog earholed, life begins

on with his going out clothes, and trundled up the byeway, emptied, woofed at a few resident seagulls and a ginger cat, then retrace our steps

more coffee, another tab,

bench top cleared, equipment gathered, lines, shot, stotz, olivettes, big floats. scissors, loop maker, and rig board out and ready, radio tuned in

more rig tying for a specific venue, match and match practice sessions

Kent champs prep starts today

life of riley eh ?

Dave Spence

MD virtual champion 2020. Golden Pie winner 2018.
Site Supporter
Life of Riley? Anything that doesn't involve working is good for me mate. Hope your rigs stay strong, your hooks stay sharp and we have the kudos of the next Kent champ on the forum(y)

Fugley-fisher

Site Supporter
@mickthechippy opposite for me been working all night nock off 08:30, almost bought rig making equipment in but my whole box now needs a sort through as bought couple new boxes one for feeders one for floats so I would of needed to bring in half my stored winter gear as well as summer, so plan is to get home get some sleep till 12:00-13-00 then attack the gear sorting box and new storage then make 're make couple rigs that have been abused then makes a few new ones with this rain the dinky .3-.6 ones will need to become .8-2g+ I suspect, then it's a week off with the missus, see how many days fishing I can get in without loosing me manhood.

Steve88

Good luck in the champs, I too shot out of bed after reading your post to put the bin out, the wife told me to do it last night, "ill sort" I said

ATTICUS FINCH

Mickle, will be in touch soon about a couple of practice sessions for the champs mate. A few of my oppos are fishing it as well .groundbait will be the key ,as in amount fed at the start and wether it's pole or feeder line that produces. It's not gonna be an easy one to sort out .but if you get it right then the day will be a good un

Silver fan 82

Up and at em Michael

Bin day, they been coming earlier each week, aparently we are nearer the start of the round now

so all the general rubbish out and binned and drag the plastic wheely bin up the alley, woulda done it late last night but it was precipitating wildly

in, coffee brewed, big caffitiere this morn, dark sweet columbian, strong as buggery, fag rolled, dog earholed, life begins

on with his going out clothes, and trundled up the byeway, emptied, woofed at a few resident seagulls and a ginger cat, then retrace our steps

more coffee, another tab,

bench top cleared, equipment gathered, lines, shot, stotz, olivettes, big floats. scissors, loop maker, and rig board out and ready, radio tuned in

more rig tying for a specific venue, match and match practice sessions

Kent champs prep starts today

life of riley eh ?
You should write a book about your fishing adventures Mick. I love reading your posts mate ?

Pompous git

Site Supporter
Yeah good luck Mick, I know Don Brown who won it a few years back and although I`m not a match angler must admit felt a tinge
of envy regarding his win. Its a big deal in the world of Kent match fishing.

mickthechippy

space cadet
Staff member
Site Supporter
Yeah good luck Mick, I know Don Brown who won it a few years back and although I`m not a match angler must admit felt a tinge
of envy regarding his win. Its a big deal in the world of Kent match fishing.

Technically

A World Cup :)