Earliest Recollections

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fishplate 42

Two Dog Ralph
Dave,

I am sorry my post has taken the thread off topic. My comment was intended to be a tongue-in-cheek remark as your post was so long. I am also sorry that some people feel they have to be so nasty. As I have said before, this place is supposed to be fun and a place where like-minded people can swap ideas and experiences.

I have learnt a lot from MD, I was a complete beginner when I first posted here, just over a couple of years ago. There are far more helpful and polite people on here that have helped me over that time than the odd nasty minded ones that just like to provoke a reaction. I usually just ignore them but as it was posted within your post I wanted to apologies, as I unintentionally started some discord.

Keep posting!

Ralph.

Last edited:

DevonDangler

Site Supporter
Originally posted by Fishplate 42

Dave,

I am sorry my post has taken the thread off topic. My comment was intended to be a tongue-in-cheek remark as your post was so long. I am also sorry that some people feel they have to be so nasty. As I have said before, this place is supposed to be fun and a place where like-minded people can swap ideas and experiences.

I have learnt a lot from MD, I was a complete beginner when I first posted here, just over a couple of years ago. There are far more helpful and polite people on here that have helped me over that time than the odd nasty minded ones that just like to provoke a reaction. I usually just ignore them but as it was posted within your post I wanted to apologies, as I unintentionally started some discord.

Keep posting!

Ralph.

[:T]

Dave Spence

MD virtual champion 2020. Golden Pie winner 2018.
Site Supporter

Dave,

Keep posting!

Ralph.
No worries mate, I have a thick skin and don't take anything to heart. As for taking the thread off topic, it doesn't matter, the whole idea of things like this is to create discussion and, to that end, objective met.
PS
My posts will become much shorter and more scarce after next week as I return to work on the 13th.

Wise Owl

Account Locked
Originally posted by nomorelongwalks

posted by Wise Owl
our Gert nudging me asking did i want the bath running [}:)][;)]

Happy birthday Owly [;)][;)][:p][:D]

[:D][:D][:D][:T] That time of year again mate [;)]

Wise Owl

Account Locked
Originally posted by Dave Spence

Dave,

Keep posting!

Ralph.
No worries mate, I have a thick skin and don't take anything to heart. As for taking the thread off topic, it doesn't matter, the whole idea of things like this is to create discussion and, to that end, objective met.
PS
My posts will become much shorter and more scarce after next week as I return to work on the 13th.

I bet yer work mates cant wait [:p]

Status
Not open for further replies.