eaden meadows

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobbynoggs

Anyone know how eden meadows is fishing, which lakes are on form and if any what bait will i need.. thinking about giving it a go tomorrow, i've only fished this venue twice before, so not very familiar with whats hot and whats not . Cheers Davey

slf

NUFC
i finsihed third in the open mate on sunday. For top 2 lakes the Best methods ar tight over to far side in the shallow water with a 6mm expander over 2mm or 3mm feed pellets feeding the odd expander as well. the same method will work down the track and the margins. feed the margins regulary, if you dont get a response straight away pot a small amount of bait in, and go back over after after letting them settle. Paste also works well however it is better when the weather warms up. All my feeding is done with a pole mounted introducing bait little and often. The bottom lake can work well with the same tactics but chopped worm and maggot and caster shallow

Mr Bite

Missed a bite ???
Site Supporter
If you go on the top 2 lakes try to get on one of the corner pegs, fish to the far bank, sweetcorn is still doing ok meat is starting to produce, last time 1 was there about a fortnight ago i was catching good carp on bread. Just ask Ray he'll keep you right. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.