Dynamite

Status
Not open for further replies.

joey eccles

Has anyone used the betaine green 4mm swim-stim hooker pellets? Have used them on many occasions and hardly caught any fish on them. I have used hooker pellets from other makes and caught plenty on them, but not these dynamite baits ones. They don't even stay on the hook for more than one cast!
Next time i'll give them a miss

gillm

Try the Dynamite Marine Halibutt hook pellets, they're brilliant, very oily and DO stay on the hook well, and they stink!

SteveH

Lindholme Refugee
I used the 4mm Dynamite swimstim hookers at Lindholme on Willows Lake a few weeks back, fish a chuck, f1's, barbel and others. Had a brilliant day. Fished them on pole with a pellet rig (with a pellet spike on a hair under the hook)

Last Thursday I fished at The Triangs, mainly on method feeder but also used the pole with the 4mm Green swim stim hooker pellets using the same set up, whilst that wasn't a fish a chuck, probably due to torrential cold rain and thunder, lightning and high winds stopping the actual fishing at times, I caught plenty on them.

Maybe it's just a lack of response to them on the venue you were at, but the above is just two examples I have caught loads on them and other soft hookers at many venues. Hope this helps.

kevb

was 'bigkevb'
keep with them and try them another day or on another water [:)]

Captainswoop

I use the green Swim Stim Carp Groundbait on the Method and in a Cage Feeder and it's always worked well, I use the 2mm Pellets on the Method as well. I have used both as a Paste on the hook to good effect.
Not used the hook pellets though I can't see why they would be any less affective.

Like any bait it won't catch on every water every time, that's why you take a few different ones.

Kevsmith060

Try pumping some expanders and add your own flavours, they stay on the hook a lot better than soft hookers, and they're cheaper. Ringers next generation are my choice with pineapple juice in the pump.

Status
Not open for further replies.