Dutch Oven

spanky

Irregular Member
Site Supporter
Earlier today the Daily Mail posted a weather article explaining we would be getting a front of warm weather this weekend coming from Holland. Included in the title was the infamous phrase 'Dutch Oven'.

Much mockery ensued in the comments and the article has now been rewritten (as of 12:49)

I am now left wondering whether this was an inspired joke by some young hack or an honest mistake.

But, either way, please enjoy your Dutch Oven this weekend, in whichever sense of the phrase you prefer.

Spoof article here: Husband Convicted Of Manslaughter After Dutch Oven Goes "Horribly Wrong" for all those who have no idea what I'm talking about.

TrickyD

Site Supporter
Earlier today the Daily Mail posted a weather article explaining we would be getting a front of warm weather this weekend coming from Holland. Included in the title was the infamous phrase 'Dutch Oven'.

Much mockery ensued in the comments and the article has now been rewritten (as of 12:49)

I am now left wondering whether this was an inspired joke by some young hack or an honest mistake.

But, either way, please enjoy your Dutch Oven this weekend, in whichever sense of the phrase you prefer.

Spoof article here: Husband Convicted Of Manslaughter After Dutch Oven Goes "Horribly Wrong" for all those who have no idea what I'm talking about.
I'm 100% certain they had a yellow snow warning once.