Dryayton again

Status
Not open for further replies.

matt

Alreet fellas, am planning on going to drayton on monday (18th nov) for a pleasure session. does anyone know how this reservoir has been fishing lately or even fancy meeting up for a casual baggin session?(ok i know its cold, but we might catch a few fish!)[:D] thumbsup.gif

HEY DUDE............
[img]https://www.maggotdrowning.com/smilies/afro.gif

keith

Gandhi
Site Supporter
Sorry Matt,

Cannot make it as I am working.Have not fished it for a while but have heard Method feeder and dead maggots on the hook getting a few fish.

Keith

Golfs a game for people who can't catch fish

MALC

Matt,

As Keith said best bait and tactic over the last few weeks have been Method and maggot but the Pike fishing has been good.

best areas for the Carp have been pegs 30 to 34H, 47 to 56 & 87 to 99.

Dont expect to much action though as it has been a bit hit and miss with some (not many) getting 10 fish whilst others have struggled for just 1 or 2.

Clattercote has been steady with some good catches still coming from the dam around 11mtr line.

Stockton is also fishing well.

If you do go on Monday let me know and i will try to either get down for a few hours fishing or at least a chat.

MALC
IT'S CATCHING ...BUT ARE YOU !!!

kev coke

I might come down to spy on your fishing capability`s just to see if i got your odds right
LOL

KEV

MALC

The way i'm performing at the moment Kev the odds are well out.!!!
Should be more like 200/1

MALC
IT'S CATCHING ...BUT ARE YOU !!!

matt

Ah, but i might pretend to be rubbish at fishing in order to improve my odds! (lol)[:D]

HEY DUDE............
[img]https://www.maggotdrowning.com/smilies/afro.gif

GAZZA

I WAS ON PEG 88 THE OTHER SUNDAY WHEN IT WAS VERY WINDY,THE TREE BEHIND ME CAME DOWN AND SMASHED THROUGH THE PEG ,I HAD JUST MOVED OUT OF THE WAY,I WENT ONTO THE MUDDY BANK INBETWEN 88+89 NOT A BITE ALL DAY TILL 2:55PM ,ALL OUT AT 3:30PM,HAD 5 CARP OUT AND WEIGHED IN 51LBS METHOD WASNT WORKIN,OPENENDED FEEDER,DID THE TRICK SOME HOW,118LBS WON THE MATCH,FEEDER WITH CORN ON THE HOOK,WOT A PLACE,IF ONLY I LIVED CLOSER.

GARY MELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.