Drunk!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enigma

Armchair Carper
I'm working away from home in Newcastle, the hotel bar has been plying me full of beer all evening and Ive just discoved they have wireless free internet access in all rooms[:D][:D]

They have a silly button on the bar which you are allowed to press each time they finish pouring your drink. on a screen behind the bar is a rapid flashing sign that says full price, 1/2 price or free....I think I've had too many free ones[:0]

Am I on a hiding to no where?

mouse77

Glad you sound out that the beers not watered down like in your local wine bar....suvern poof..lol

Towpath Tyke

`Our lass would like you, she says I never hit the right button?,` Don`t know what she means!!!

Enigma

Armchair Carper
Norm some right old dump called the royal station..the bar underneath it is called distinations...don't tell me it's a gay bar right???

arkwright

FlyingCarpetPilot
Site Supporter
why would you think norm would know that [?][:D]
what you trying to say [:D]

Enigma

Armchair Carper
Originally posted by arkwright

why would you think norm would know that [?][:D]
what you trying to say [:D]

PMSL - no I didn't mean like that. I thought he might know as it's in his part of the world......I'm digging this hole deeper[;)]

john83

Account Locked
get some lcl down your kneck. [:D] used to get hammered on that stuff when i lived up that way for a bit in a cr*p hole called blyth[:D]

norm

usually only find LCL in a workingman's club

can not remember seeing it any were else for a while

i don't think it is a Gay bar lol

Colin Payne

I haz been drinking London Pride all afternoon whilst watching the Blues win their first match of the season and the Mancs getting held by good old Reading!! Oh joy, Sunday afternoon, no work, and the best pub in West London. Shame I got to go back to boring old Surrey tomorrow. Getting pish every now and then is the best! Oooo....only a week and I'm on holiday.......woohooo, plenty of fishing and pishing! Getting silly now......night night!

Enigma

Armchair Carper
Originally posted by Colin Payne

I haz been drinking London Pride all afternoon whilst watching the Blues win their first match of the season and the Mancs getting held by good old Reading!! Oh joy, Sunday afternoon, no work, and the best pub in West London. Shame I got to go back to boring old Surrey tomorrow. Getting pish every now and then is the best! Oooo....only a week and I'm on holiday.......woohooo, plenty of fishing and pishing! Getting silly now......night night!

only 49 posts in being a MD member in over 4 years and when you do post ya drunk!....LOL[:D]

Colin Payne

Originally posted by Enigma

Originally posted by Colin Payne

only 49 posts in being a MD member in over 4 years and when you do post ya drunk!....LOL[:D]

I'm very shy![:D]

Status
Not open for further replies.