Drunk

Wise Owl

Account Locked
In the Food bad for ya thread i posted about getting into bed with a couple of Kebabs and some Bajis when i come home Banjaxed, whats the daftest thing you done whilst under the influence of the Grog ?

lp1886

Shat the bed and somehow all over the floor!! I can only assume I fell out the bed. Thankfully it wasn’t my bed...the apartment window was open for days and it still hummed come the day I checked out. It was my birthday and all-inclusive so that’s my excuse!

Zerkalo

Went for a few drinks with my boss after work years ago. Needless to say, for the only time in my life I drunk drove. Was a bit icey out and turned into my street a bit too hard. Woke up in the morning thinking shitt, did I drive home last night? Looked out my window and saw a few leaves on my car bonnet. Still trying to peice together what happened I went for a walk later that day only to see a big car shaped dent in my neighbours hedge. Was there for months.

Hoping not many people say drink and drive, you could kill someone and should get a driving ban. That being said, I do like a few beers most nights and so if I ever post stupid things on here I can blame it on that

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
I tried opening the door to a caravan at Skegness that wasn't ours at 2.30am. Me and a few mates had hired a caravan for the weekend. I came back blathered to the wrong caravan. The poor family inside was scared to death. In the morning I went around and apologised.

Silverfisher

Site Supporter
lp1886 - that'll take some beating haha. Don't recall do anything particularly stupid myself, did sleep with my feet up the wall in a friends uni gaff once so when I woke up I had next to no blood left in my legs so couldn't walk for 10 minutes, aside from that nothing beyond normal drunken antics that I can recall. Have even witnessed some cracking drunken situations from some of my mates though, some of the funniest moments I've seen I those situations haha

Last edited by a moderator:

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
I put a three wheeler on three beer crates outside our WMC one night. Only to be told that the owner was disabled and had to call his daughter to come and pick him up from the club. I wasn't proud of my actions that night.

Wise Owl

Account Locked
I once got into bed with my Mates Gran :eek: he lived with his gran and i stayed one night after a party in the Local Club, i must have got up for a slash and wondered into her Room, but dont worry she got me back big style everyone in the Pubs and Clubs round our way knew and i got stick for ages.

Dusty

I once took a shortcut home over the local racecourse after an all day sesh at the pub.
Somehow i had convinced myself there was a lake in the middle (there wasn’t) and due to it being pitch black spent a very long time on my hands and knees feeling for the edge so I didn’t fall in.
What should have been a 10 minute walk took me well over an hour and I got some very strange looks when I returned home covered in mud.

sly

bit better gear,still no idea
Site Supporter
fell a sleep with my face in a take a way tray with chicken and chips in it

Mr Bite

Missed a bite ???
Site Supporter
I came home from the pub drink and starving one night and made butter bean sandwiches lol

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
Got on stage with a band at local club. That's how to empty a bar in under 10 seconds. Also wifey found me sat on the floor in front of the fridge eating a frozen steak and kidney pie.

Silverfisher

Site Supporter
Some I've witnessed from mates include as follows:

Crapping themselves on the front drive, yards from the safety of the bog.
Getting hand stuck in skinny jeans pocket when trying to pay for bus.
Blindly walking through 4 lanes of traffic
Climbing out of taxi window
Making a tower out of wheely bins to get though a window

There's definitely more but that's those that immediately come to mind. Really haven't done much myself, handle drink quite well up to a point then I just fall asleep haha

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
Got on stage with a band at local club. That's how to empty a bar in under 10 seconds. Also wifey found me sat on the floor in front of the fridge eating a frozen steak and kidney pie.
And you were too drunk to know where the brown sauce was ? Peter ...... You are growing younger not older. ???

bluemack

Site Supporter
Went for a few drinks with my boss after work years ago. Needless to say, for the only time in my life I drunk drove. Was a bit icey out and turned into my street a bit too hard. Woke up in the morning thinking shitt, did I drive home last night? Looked out my window and saw a few leaves on my car bonnet. Still trying to peice together what happened I went for a walk later that day only to see a big car shaped dent in my neighbours hedge. Was there for months.

Hoping not many people say drink and drive, you could kill someone and should get a driving ban. That being said, I do like a few beers most nights and so if I ever post stupid things on here I can blame it on that
aaah,that explains it.:):)

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
I knew where the brown sauce was, just too drunk to stand up and reach into the cupboard. :LOL:
That suprises me slightly Peter as I thought you would have had .....

1, Numerous bottles positioned in strategic places around Ukzero towers.
2, A family sized bottle under a ' break glass in case of emergency ' locked cabinet.
3, HP emergency delivery service on speed dial. ( similar to .... Just eat )
4, A butler. ( Sly perhaps ? )
5, Brown sauce on a drip.

Food for thought there Peter. Especially the butler bit. Id love to see Sly dressed like a penguin. ??