dromonby farm grt broughton any good

Status
Not open for further replies.

mecca

Another smoggy
has anyone fished this place. ive been to have a look at it and it just looks like a dirty great puddle it also looks shallow and a bit open to the elements but i still fancy a crack so any advice would be great also is there just the one lake there fishable as ive seen 3 lakes but no sighns on the other 2

adam

is this the pond were theres one main lake with an island and a small canal type lake joined on ??

if its this 1 it is great fishing feed chopped worm with sloppy groundbait(crazy bait gold best)(like soup if u pole fish and have a pole cup )its full of tench also feed a liner well away from this with caster/maggot for rudd which average 4oz and run to 2lb fish this line up in the water

zimmo

Zimmo
Is this one called Ingleby Road Fishery?

As I have been to take a look at this one, and it does have a sort of canal part?

Let me know!

Zimmo

---------------------------------------
Visit the new website for our
favourite venue......
Renny Lake : http://www.rennylake.co.uk
---------------------------------------

mecca

Another smoggy
no you are thinking of the lake just before the caravan site im on about a lake which is..erm if your coming from that lake towards the mini roundabout go straight over it about a mile on and on the left i think you have to buy the ticket from a stokesley tackle shop ive fished the pond that you are talking about and had a few decent carp and tench this was before it was all redug out personally i think hes ruined it..we also used to fish it when it was a trout farm (not lagally)[;)]

Status
Not open for further replies.