Driffield Woldsmen AC -

banksy

Life Member
Site Supporter
Looking for a couple more members for this year. Just 13 of us at present.

We don't have any waters, but fish every other Sunday, starting on March 25th. It's a different venue every match.
Abut half the waters are in East Yorkshire, most of the rest are around York. There's just one canal match, at Pollington boats.

Joining fee is 25, and it's 6 a match to cover peg fees. There's an optional 5 entry pools, which also also entitles you to join the "Golden Peg" comp.

Apart from observing fishery rules, there's just one club rule - no floating baits. (Well, no visible floating baits, anyway).

If anybody's interested, just send me a PM with your e-mail address, and I'll send you details of dates and venues.

Shaneo36

We don't have any waters, but fish every other Sunday, starting on March 25th. It's a different venue every match.
Abut half the waters are in East Yorkshire, most of the rest are around York. There's just one canal match, at Pollington boats.

Joining fee is 25, and it's 6 a match to cover peg fees. There's an optional 5 entry pools, which also also entitles you to join the "Golden Peg" comp.

Apart from observing fishery rules, there's just one club rule - no floating baits. (Well, no visible floating baits, anyway).

If anybody's interested, just send me a PM with your e-mail address, and I'll send you details of dates and venues.

Hi are you still a member of woldsmen ? I’m looking for a club to join and wondered if you had any info ? Many thanks

banksy

Life Member
Site Supporter
Hi Shaneo36,

My first thought was - "I didn't write that!"
But yes, I did, 9 years ago. Time passes.
I will send you a PM.
:)