Drennan waterproofs

Beadsy

I’m looking for some new waterproofs and can’t find any to try on. I’m sure this will have been asked before but what is the sizing like for the Drennan insulated jacket and bib and brace - are they normal size or do you need one size bigger? I’m normally an xl so would I be ok with this or do I need an xxl? Any info would be appreciated.

mickthechippy

space cadet
Staff member
Site Supporter
I cant say for the wetproofs

but I have a selection of other drennan branded stuff

one of which is the padded windproof jacket, I normally size at 3XL and the jacket was bought at that size, it fits nicely, plenty of room for a sweatshirt=jumper or hoody underneath it and not to constricting

the hoodies I own are the same as is the polo shirts

so Id say the sizing is near right, definately european sized rather than oriental or american

Paul Cresswell

Site Supporter
I take a large (6ft, c13.5 st) in all my clothes and have a large Drennan jacket and it is the right size with room for layering.

RMNDIL

If XL Drennan unquilted fit you then XL Drennan quilted will fit you. They're built about 1/2 size bigger to allow for the padding. But it depends what you want to wear underneath as well. I find them incredibly warm and just wear sweatshirts.