Drennan Pellet Method Feeder Beads

Zerkalo

Site Supporter
I took delivery of 4 small size of the new Drennan Pellet Method Feeders today. I noticed they come with a single slimline bead that fits snugly in the feeder. Can't seem to find these beads for sale anywhere, only the older and bigger Drennan Beads? Cheers

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Or are these the ones you want?

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
The first quick change beads in your link Mark, and mine, don't fit into the end of the feeders, they pull up against it.
The ones in my second link do fit into the ends...

Zerkalo

Site Supporter
Cheers @Dave I'll check them out. Hope they won't almost crack a veneer trying to open them like the Drennan. :D:LOL:

Griffo

Site Supporter
The first quick change beads in your link Mark, and mine, don't fit into the end of the feeders, they pull up against it.
The ones in my second link do fit into the ends...

Do you not struggle getting these apart Dave? I like the idea but I end up struggling to pull them apart sometimes resorting to pulling em apart with mi teeth and usually damaging the line? Or it could just be my sausage fingers, saying that it’s the Preston and korum ones I have tried?

Griffo

Site Supporter
I've not used the inline ones but have had no issues with these...

Ordered some off Fleebay yesterday arrived today, much softer beads more a flexible rubber, pop on and off dead easy compared to the Preston ones, thanks for tip, good find.