Ended Drennan Matchpro Ultralight 15' £100 As new

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andylab

Rod is as new has been out once, in tip top condition wrapping still on handle. £100.00 This is a great rod just not being used.

Last edited:

Andylab

Am in Ringwood New Forest posting is a pain and last time I looked quite expensive.

Andylab

I am travelling around a bit at moment usually midlands via Oxford so drop off possible if that is your neck of the woods

adriang

Site Supporter
I am travelling around a bit at moment usually midlands via Oxford so drop off possible if that is your neck of the woods
Philocalist has first dibs.. otherwise I'm in. (I work in Oxford)

DFL

Site Supporter
You can post it with Parcelforce 48 for £12

DFL

Site Supporter
Not true, I posted a 2m tube, we had another thread recently where this is discussed in detail

Philocalist

Apologies for the delay in getting back to this thread - will have to back away from the rod - wrong end of the country :)

david white

Site Supporter
Not true, I posted a 2m tube, we had another thread recently where this is discussed in detail

Size and weight
  • Individual parcels can weigh up to 30kg.
  • Parcels can be up to 1.5 metres in length and the length and girth combined should not exceed more than 3 metres. Larger items are welcome on our express48large service.
Sorry I have no wish to be argumentative but the above is taken from parcel force website and my local post office rejects any tube over 1.5 meters long
I advise thus because I’ve had a parcel delivered with a sticker stating that the parcel exceeds the parcel size limits and future sized parcels will be returned to sender .........
Just giving a heads up

DFL

Site Supporter
Yep, well aware of their written conditions. I have discovered some post offices treat them differently. The lady in my p.o. says she is happy to take tubes, some over 2m and her regular parcelforce48 driver is also happy to take them. Since having a clear out I have posted four rods in the past month or so without any problems, prices varying from £11 to £13. I have also received rods from companies and private individuals using pf48.

if you want a cheap method of shipping rods, find a post office that is willing to take them.

Status
Not open for further replies.