Drennan Drowners

feldri

Site Supporter
If you need a retired truck driver for one of your stories mate I would be honoured to fit in. :)

Scribe

Official Supplier of Pork Pies to the Drowners
Site Supporter
It's a shame that fake TV News / Radio / Internet channels couldn't be setup especially for the panic buyers. Once this is all over, special programs could be broadcast advising the selfish sods to stay at home for another 6 months, whilst the rest of us are out enjoying the freedom once again,

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
I am writing the next instalment at the moment, I might take EmmaEmma's suggestion and post it as a serial, what do you think?

I posted some time ago for volunteers to join the team, unfortunately, I cannot for the life of me remember who wanted to be included or where I posted it. Warrington 63 has put his name forward but I need another 3 or 4 names to become immortalised as a sponsored Drennan Drowner. First come first served, just stick your name on this thread.

Go on then, what do you want me to do? :D

sly

bit better gear,still no idea
Site Supporter
Or if you want a now unemployed white van man☹️, without a white van ??

robert d

Allways trying to improve
Site Supporter
I am writing the next instalment at the moment, I might take EmmaEmma's suggestion and post it as a serial, what do you think?

I posted some time ago for volunteers to join the team, unfortunately, I cannot for the life of me remember who wanted to be included or where I posted it. Warrington 63 has put his name forward but I need another 3 or 4 names to become immortalised as a sponsored Drennan Drowner. First come first served, just stick your name on this thread.
You can imortalise me if you like :ROFLMAO: