Drennan Drowners

rudd

Site Supporter
I said that the last episode of the Drowners was going to be the last one, however, I have a few ideas germinating for another cpouple of episodes and wondered if you were bored with them or should I go ahead?
go for it

emmaemma

Site Supporter
Can't you publish it as a serial so we get a chapter each night for a week say?

Dave Spence

MD virtual champion 2020. Golden Pie winner 2018.
Site Supporter
I am writing the next instalment at the moment, I might take EmmaEmma's suggestion and post it as a serial, what do you think?

I posted some time ago for volunteers to join the team, unfortunately, I cannot for the life of me remember who wanted to be included or where I posted it. Warrington 63 has put his name forward but I need another 3 or 4 names to become immortalised as a sponsored Drennan Drowner. First come first served, just stick your name on this thread.

nejohn

Site Supporter
Not going to make a comeback on to the match fishing scene but I wouldn't mind helping out in the background ?

Scribe

Official Supplier of Pork Pies to the Drowners
Site Supporter
Get it written lad, honestly I don't know what you have been messing around at !

Seriously though your stories show great invention, wit and humour. I think you could start a whole new genre 'Guylit' stories for blokes.

NB: Don't forget Scribey the teams official pork pie purveyor. :)

Nicky Dodds

I am writing the next instalment at the moment, I might take EmmaEmma's suggestion and post it as a serial, what do you think?

I posted some time ago for volunteers to join the team, unfortunately, I cannot for the life of me remember who wanted to be included or where I posted it. Warrington 63 has put his name forward but I need another 3 or 4 names to become immortalised as a sponsored Drennan Drowner. First come first served, just stick your name on this thread.
I think you should chose the characters Dave....who wouldn't want to be part of it.