5 h ·

1f31f.png
1f31f.png
1f31f.png
Big News!
1f31f.png
1f31f.png
1f31f.png

After over seeing Drennan Barnsley Blacks most successful ever period. Our much loved Captain Glenn Lawerence has stepped to one side.
It’s been a great time for the team with Glenn in charge, he will remain part of the team and can be proud of an incredible time for this team that has seen unequalled success on both the domestic and World stage.
Glenn knows how grateful we have all been in that time, but once again, THANK YOU to him.
That means big shoes to fill and we are delighted to announce that Lee Kerry has been appointed Captain of our Team.
Lee said,
‘What an honour to be asked to do this job. The team has such an illustrious history with some of the country’s best ever anglers.
My job now is to try and continue a period of success that I have been so lucky to be a part of and ensure the next stage for this great team maintains that winning path, along with the incredible friendship we all hold.
I can’t wait to get started.’
Lee held his first meeting last night and the team are as motivated as ever to get back on the bank for the year ahead.

BB.jpg

Lee Kerry

5 h ·

I couldn’t be prouder to become Captain of this incredible bunch of anglers.
And I couldn’t be more grateful for all that Glenn has done before me.
Great times all round
2764.png

Tommy Pickering

3h ·

Well done Glenn, incredible job, not only what he won but all the unbelievable young anglers that he has brought through the system, I am proud that we started the club in 1975 and today is still as strong so well done and the future is certainly going to be good under the leadership of the incredible Lee Kerry, good luck pal and the team is always in my heart,

PearTree

Calder Reborn....
Site Supporter
Bloody hell does this mean he'll be able to concentrate on his own fishing more now ?? I'm not sure if he fished any Calder matches last season but he turned up a few times the season before and won a least two matches, including the Middle Calder Championships :oops:

Seriously though, all the best to him, great lad, he's been an absolute stalwart at Barnsley since he joined them many many years ago with his old mate John Dunhill 👍 🏆

Total

Site Supporter
Please note for the LAST TIME it was a ready made one by Drennan .
I have contacted said company and told them I want x number of £'s for hurt feelings and embarrassment caused by the comments on here by people assuming I made said iffey pole rig. 😃
^^ Allegedly....:p:ROFLMAO:

Yosemite Sam

Site Supporter
I have contacted said company and told them I want x number of £'s for hurt feelings and embarrassment caused by the comments on here by people assuming I made said iffey pole rig. 😃
Just because you put the rig on a Drennan winder, there is no need to blame Peter and his hard working staff.🥰😍. Gazunder floats “always go under and stay under”🤪

tipitinmick

Site Supporter

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• 388D2428-2F8F-4B8F-9D77-8F30BAE7D4FE.png
    388D2428-2F8F-4B8F-9D77-8F30BAE7D4FE.png
    428.4 KB · Views: 1

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
I am disappointed that @tipitinmick has been overlooked, he would have made a great captain🤔 especially with Morris as deputy and @Total as his intellectual tactician😱😱

Nah. I’m just a raggy arsed old timer Dave. 🤣 The team is full of young professionals now. None of us worked for tackle companies back then. The nearest we come was Dick Clegg with his own tackle shop. And I worked in there for my weekend bait. 🤣🤣