Dreams ?

Neil ofthe nene

Doing things differently.
Site Supporter
Does anybody have vivid dreams, ones that they can recall once woken, strange dreams that are so realistic yet logic says can't/won't come true like a premonition?

I had one such dream last night, bare with me.....

@Peter had organised a match on a new to us venue somewhere in the York area.
20 fishing, and when we all got there the venue consisted of a concrete pre-fab building over two floors, in front and behind the building were two lakes, pegged out 1-5 near bank, 6-10, far bank, lake 2, 11 to 15 near bank 16 to 20 far bank.

When we drew it became clear we had to fish from within the building, 1-5 and 11 to 15 on the ground floor, and 6-10, 16 to 20 on the first floor fishing off balconies :eek:

We traipsed up the concrete stairs to the relevant floors and when I got to my balcony there was @Peter @Dave Spence @ukzero1 and one other, a lad with two young boys all wearing Barbour jackets and cloth caps - it gets worse lol

Somehow we had to fish off the balcony and across to the other side of the lake, whilst those on the ground floor fished from their balcony to the nearside of the lake,; how the heck that was possible I've no idea and everyone was discussing such whilst Peter was having a mini melt-down being the organiser. Then......

A little old Asian woman came out of a side room and told us to give her any fish we catch and she would gut and fillet them for us :eek:

At this point Peter melted and the whole lot of us went into what could best be described as something akin to a scene from The Young Ones , and I woke up :dead:

I have very similar dreams about fishing. Other dreams are just as illogical.

Wise Owl

Account Locked
She’s waiting at the bottom of the stairs for me ?
C798B7BD-F74B-4E87-A41B-FE26832BF446.jpeg

62tucker

Site Supporter
Thanks for that 62tucker, I now feel sane again by comparison :D
I bet i look at clock and says 11:30. I go to sleep have a dream and wake up and it be 11:45. Every single night. Get that out of the way then I get better sleep. Also if I get up for bog about 7 am and go back to bed and get back to sleep I always dream then as well.
I should write them down when I wake up.
Also I want my money back on a dream catcher I have hanging up in bedroom. They don’t work.

62tucker

Site Supporter
Another one from last night just came back to me when talking to my daughter. I was passenger in her car and she knocked a old woman over on a zebra crossing. She slowed right down to let someone with a prom cross from the left and somehow a old woman came from the right and car hit her. She done a couple of forward rolls, I jumped out of car to help her, she jumped up and sprinted down the street.
The strange thing is I had drove passed the zebra crossing yesterday down Gateshead and it’s murder for people just stepping out without looking.

62tucker

Site Supporter
Dream from last night was I out in garden and got something in my eye, and as normal I rubbed it with my hand and my eye spun around and I was looking inside my head. I woke up panicking and struggled to open my eyes as must of been in a deep sleep.
Hopefully a wee and back to kip now.

62tucker

Site Supporter
Just woke up from a dream. I was shopping in metro centre ( never happens ) and I went on a tombola. No 60 was a bedside cabinet and 310 was a yacht with a glass sail. I was on the bus and didn’t want prizes anyway so went to give the tickets back to put back in the hat. The woman was saying I got to take them is wrote in the small print ?‍♂️. I was walking away and she started shouting at me and that’s when I woke up.. Hopefully I writing it down on here I can get back to sleep for another hr. Earplugs in as proper windy.

Wise Owl

Account Locked
Just woke up from a dream. I was shopping in metro centre ( never happens ) and I went on a tombola. No 60 was a bedside cabinet and 310 was a yacht with a glass sail. I was on the bus and didn’t want prizes anyway so went to give the tickets back to put back in the hat. The woman was saying I got to take them is wrote in the small print ?‍♂️. I was walking away and she started shouting at me and that’s when I woke up.. Hopefully I writing it down on here I can get back to sleep for another hr. Earplugs in as proper windy.

I boot our Gert outta Bed if she's Farting too much mate ;) ;)

Dave Spence

MD virtual champion 2020. Golden Pie winner 2018.
Site Supporter
[
i have lots of vivid dreams but usually i remember only bits or i will remember then fall asleep and forget again but not as bad as my bro who used to dream that his rod was being dragged into the lake and would literally dive off the end of the bed grabbing it
As long as you were not 'top n tailing' with him mate:eek: